Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whatever. this forum has the potential for heads to discuss techniques, execution, history, style, the hardship of pulling some of this stuff off (without getting caught), etc. the majority of writers on here could use SOME improvement in their game. that's this board at its best.

Or you could fill it all up with shitty music video links, talk about how much herbs cost, bump this, bump that and a list of names, "whoa, i'm so drunk right now, look my words are on the computer!", terrified conspiracy theory talk, and gay highschool politics. It's a collective choice, and it's not being used to its potential.

God fucking help us if someone says anything about color, blends, letterform, lighting, shadows, hi-lights, 3d, perspective, when to use right left or center disappearing points, lean, bends, connections, and flow. I'd love to hear what my favorite writers have to say on these topics, but nobody can get a fuckin word in between bullshit and fighting. At least I can settle for seeing pics of their shit, since there's no discussion, but why should that be it? If 6 ppl "bump" something, then why not say what you like about it, not just another bump. and before you jump all over my shit, yes - i go out and bomb, no - i never went to art school.

If you don't want to read about it, then skip over it. If anybody's running their mouthes on and on they should be contributing flicks. So here's a whole mess of them that i think burn, mostly stolen and reposted. deal with it

piece.jpg

shoutout.jpg