Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

anyone read the vandalsquad book yet by joey blow?? wondering if its worth the 20 bucks........i read a passage on menos online and it was pretty interesting.....just curious if anyone has read it yet.....cause i wanna get it if its actually any good.

I wonder how many flics in his book belong to writers he busted.... I would love to know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I wonder how many flics in his book belong to writers he busted.... I would love to know.

let ket and cope 2 tell you hahahahhaha

its really fun to watch the vandalsquad officers and 2 of new york citys most prolific writers have a conversation hahhahaha.....at one point joe blow says "you cant expect to not get in trouble when you write "mona sucks cock" next you youre piece" and cope just giggles hahahah but watch those 3 vids.....they talk about flick stealing as one of the main issues.

^^ very much agreeable but it would be funny,interesting, and just straight up wierd to see the person on the other sides view...and to see what he would do when he bags people and the certain people he has bagged and just to hear the stories i think ti would be interesting....but if itsj ust a rediculous book about him bad mouthing graffiti, then i wont drop a penny on it....so thats hwy i asked of others opinions.

go rack it, then your moral delema is gone. however, if the book is in the store, Rivera already got paid for it, so racking just aleviates YOUR financial concers as retailers have Loss built into their business plans.

i have it, i enjoyed it, some really good shit in there...there are even a few pics from CT, fame city specifically that VS actually took themselves (which should be a little scary to think that in their free time they follow certain target NYC writers all the way to BPT)

BEL makes an appearance in it...several other writers who have painted in CT a bunch are in it...and shit, it even tells you where alot of teh layups are if u ever wanna strap on a pair and go do real graffiti lol

WHAT THE FUCK?! hahahhahahhahahah 12 oz you funny as fuck......why is that lambda lambda lambda thing in there?? hahahhahah....are there actually passages in the df book?....or just lots and lots of pictures...i want some good reading....some stuff i can say "oh shit" to.haahh

Sub also studied at the School of American Ballet -SAB- which is one of the most famous and prestigious classical ballet schools in the world.....

Emit was born in Hartford Connecticut somewhere around 1971. The son of a prosperous merchant, he went to expensive private schools and failed miserably. He spent his teens wandering the streets with petty thieves and drug dealers. With free access to his parents fortune, he quickly succumbed to a decadent lifestyle on the streets. When he turned 18, he began to wander across the world, writing graffiti and studying foreign languages. Now residing in Denver, Emit spends his days as a web developer and at night he is an exotic dancer.