Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have to take into acount that ironlak is not temp tested like montana gold for example.

montana tends to hold a pretty constant preasure in either extreme cold and hot tempratures. But the lak can't boast that. The shit is super fucking smooth in warm temps...(aussie paint for aussie writers) but i'm telling you it drops its preasure very quickly in colder climates and because the paint formula is nice and think the valve can't throw the paint properly and thus produces those "chuncks" that you were talking about.

I really do love the Lak but i think CT writers might change their minds by the end of winter....

IRONLAK ISSUES

1)clogged valves

2)silly string

3)clogged straws (those are inside)

4)cans that spray great with fats, anything else don't spray at all

BUT IT'S FUCKING CHEAP

Upside- selling point for most is price, i think if the other brands were competively priced to Ironlak most would go for other brands, it covers, the pink caps that come as a stock tip are awesome, good choice of colors, they have fixed the leakage problem( I havent had any issues like that recently)

Downside- shit aint as toxic as other paints, C'mon this is made in China' nuff said. Its funny alot of the Euro cans will say clean for the enviroment and eco friendly but what about human friendly. Lets not get this twisted all paint is bad for you, the best you can do is wear a good mask. I do think they use a different formula as oppose to other paints, if you notice once you spray this silly string stuff comes out, jee i wonder what that is. anyone notice that all the new paint is 11 oz instead of 12 oz. when painting without a mask or having a mask and it not being used properly I do feel a more different feeling after a day of painting with ironlak than other brands( im sure weather might play a roll as well also)

Conclusion- If I had a choice and the funds, BELTON Molotow all day. that paint is by far the best. Montana Gold(Germany) is probably second. Third Montana Hardcore(Spain). Everyone else comes after this and that includes Ironlak................

Upside- selling point for most is price, i think if the other brands were competively priced to Ironlak most would go for other brands, it covers, the pink caps that come as a stock tip are awesome, good choice of colors, they have fixed the leakage problem( I havent had any issues like that recently)

Downside- shit aint as toxic as other paints, C'mon this is made in China' nuff said. Its funny alot of the Euro cans will say clean for the enviroment and eco friendly but what about human friendly. Lets not get this twisted all paint is bad for you, the best you can do is wear a good mask. I do think they use a different formula as oppose to other paints, if you notice once you spray this silly string stuff comes out, jee i wonder what that is. anyone notice that all the new paint is 11 oz instead of 12 oz. when painting without a mask or having a mask and it not being used properly I do feel a more different feeling after a day of painting with ironlak than other brands( im sure weather might play a roll as well also)

Conclusion- If I had a choice and the funds, BELTON Molotow all day. that paint is by far the best. Montana Gold(Germany) is probably second. Third Montana Hardcore(Spain). Everyone else comes after this and that includes Ironlak................

how about sum good old Rusto with a stoner cap..yea, that euro shit sprays well,and has a billion colors to fly ur homo graff flag to,but the headache from that montana gold shit is awfull.not fully hatin' on the new paints,but rusto covers dope and if u know where to cop sum old krylons then ur golden.i fall victim to the euro paints sumtimes

ive used lots never had a problem even with the leakers, although i just got a new non leaker can that had the plastic gasket in it falling out the top it was weird.

yeah i had that issue with this can of smurf blue...i used a scalpel to trim it back, and it works fine

wear your mask while using ironlak... anything that is that cheap, smells that strong, covers that well, and is made in China is the fast track to making you a famous artist sooner than you expected. (*dead)

man, you aint never lie...i got too close to a wall while i was pianting, no respo(stupid i know), and regretted it for a week...the nausea was incredible, the loss of appetite, the midgets jack-hammering inside my head..no joke, that shit is dangerous...trust, wear a respirator...its fucking worth it.

hmmm...well, thats the thing, i used the german outline pro 2's on it, and also the black NY fat from ironlak..its doing the same thing... it worked fine earlier in the week when it was full.

use regulaer NY fats...the black ny fats that come with it are nice, but they clog even on regualr cans. its good paint, just shake the shit out of it, and use NY fats....thats what ive done and it seems to work well.

how about sum good old Rusto with a stoner cap..yea, that euro shit sprays well,and has a billion colors to fly ur homo graff flag to,but the headache from that montana gold shit is awfull.not fully hatin' on the new paints,but rusto covers dope and if u know where to cop sum old krylons then ur golden.i fall victim to the euro paints sumtimes

Rusto- is good for filling in and other things, they dont offer a wide array of colors for the homo graff flag-no homo of course, it does offer more overspray than others. For me personally Rusto is good for bombing,throw ups, straight letters, or massive amounts of coverage, I dont recall using this paint for anything really detailed. But if you that nasty with the can, they any brand will do........

Krylon- this was the paint choice for everyone back in the day along with the limited choices to be had, but the stuff that they produce now is straight garbage, more water than pigment. You wonder why most pieces are all foreign paint and we have a sinking economy. I still dont understand why the big paint companies here never made any "craft" paint and disguised it under another name for "art use". Hell go to any hardware section of any store and the racks are full of krylon. I still have cans from over 10-15 years ago that I use time to time in my pieces and they work fine.

Blubber/Plutonium G- I personally have never used these paints, I've seen Blubber in use by others right when it first came out and it wasnt working correctly, not sure if its the financial backing that prevented Blubber from blowing up but its not even mentioned in the top 5 of paints currently being used by writers in North America. Plutonium G , I've went on there website but no one here where I live sells it plus my lack of interest has kept me from pursueing it.

Overview- my man ivanputski once told me how everyone started saying things about him using euro paint and he wasnt keeping it real, but now its those same heads asking where can I get some. You as the consumer have the choice on which brand to use but if you look at the prices of American paint vs Foreign paint, the US brands arent that far off so why not go with a better product. Even though we got all this new and fancy paint and more access to graff products, one thing will always remain the same. You still need SKILLS to rock some hot shit, no amount of fancy paint can hide any inexperience.

Just my 2 Euro cents ooops I mean 2 cents USA

To be honest, paint is paint. As long as you rack it, cost and brands dont really matter.

Ive rocked everything from Montana to Color Place and everything in between.

Krylon has deff. fallen off. Rusto still gets the job done. All those designer paints are nice, flow well and shit, but, paying upwards of 7 dollars for a can is crazy.

you have to take into acount that ironlak is not temp tested like montana gold for example.

montana tends to hold a pretty constant preasure in either extreme cold and hot tempratures. But the lak can't boast that. The shit is super fucking smooth in warm temps...(aussie paint for aussie writers) but i'm telling you it drops its preasure very quickly in colder climates and because the paint formula is nice and think the valve can't throw the paint properly and thus produces those "chuncks" that you were talking about.

I really do love the Lak but i think CT writers might change their minds by the end of winter....

IRONLAK ISSUES

1)clogged valves

2)silly string

3)clogged straws (those are inside)

4)cans that spray great with fats, anything else don't spray at all

BUT IT'S FUCKING CHEAP

I was figuring it was because it was cold out haha. But good shit on the factoids bruh...

ill just take some warmhands ad tape them on the can haha...wrap that shit in a sock lol

if you're so inclined 1 can of ironlak can help you make 4-6 cans of some off brand that you get for cheap (or free) thicker.. all the foreign brands are nice to use but the bummiest off brands have a place too. its not the paint or cap you use, its knowing how to use what you got. experience is the best teacher, you don't get experience from a forum on the internet. should test everything and draw your own conclusions

if you're so inclined 1 can of ironlak can help you make 4-6 cans of some off brand that you get for cheap (or free) thicker.. all the foreign brands are nice to use but the bummiest off brands have a place too. its not the paint or cap you use, its knowing how to use what you got. experience is the best teacher, you don't get experience from a forum on the internet. should test everything and draw your own conclusions

Um yeahh the reason I wanted to know, was because its all i got, so i dont wanna fuck up and waste cans trying to figure something out....so asking this question actually saved me a can or 2, and i know what youre saying by expierience is the best teacher...I do.