Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont know if anyone noticed this, but everyone on here talkin shit is like under 20, that says a lot, real cats keep it to themselves, no one cares about your beef, i normally stay out of this kinda shit, but i am honestly tired of seeing it, so please, for the sake of everyone else who doesn't care about your beef, leave it to PM's, and that's a nice ass right there....

all that talk just to back off,

why waste all our time with pages and pages of nonsense, and in the end admit to you being bullshit," if he doesnt wanna fight then i dont wanna fight"

noones gonna fight. your in connecticut, go to la if you wanna act

next time just let it go kid, youll come off not looking like such a TWERP!

HaHaHaHa. By trying to stop the drama I started even more drama. I'm getting good at this. The point was let's stop talking about kwote and Post dope flicks but we dedicated another page to him.

I should have not said anything. How about everyone post flicks of thier shit. Not flicks jacked from flicker or myspace or ones they took and let's see who's out painting and who's just talking shit for the sake of arguing. If you don't like the dude then don't paint with him and he won't get a flick of your face. Problem solved. Can we please move on now.