Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Maybee qwotes looking up your info cause 3 out of the 4 post's you have, are all talking shit about him? Has anyone acctualy gotten busted because of him? If not then how can he be a snitch. I'm not taking sides but I'm tired of this back and forth shit. C4 put him down cause they know him and think he's ok and there all cool people so why doesn't anyone take the word of a group of men acctualy out in the mix of the graff game instead of believing things from people that are at home fucking around on 12oz? There is a thread for beef so take all this kwote hate over there befor they delete all these pages with great flicks. If he was suspect then I'm sure C4 would have handled him allready instead of sticking up for him. If you have gotten busted cause of dude then let's hear it!

Why wait until someone gets busted? Hes posted peoples faces on 12oz and has done a lot of other questionable shit. Where there's smoke there is fire. That's just my opinion. I try to paint and stay away from the graff politics. Peace to c4, tsi and all them...

anyone know who did that egos wall?

ewok 5mh i think

I agree that posting the face is a shitty move but it takes more then a picture to get you. If you ever used a ATM or gotten a buss pass or drivers licence then your face is on record for the police to use along with countless other everyday things that take pictures of us. The head of the graff task force knows what beat looks like and even said what's up to him at dunkin doughnuts but never had the proof to get him. All I'm saying is that I'm tired of hearing about kwote and mozes beef. Between my girl and my roommate, I got enough drama. Then I'm at work trying to slack off on the computer to get away from work drama and what do I get on this thread..... More drama. There's a grip of sick writers in Connecticut and I would like to see more of that.

See thats the problem just like dude said C4 put kwote down cuz hes o.k? Fuk dat a crew should be a family cats dat REALLY know each others background drug dealers wouldnt team up with each other jus cuz the other one had good trees! So if cats r gettin up wit dudes dey dont really know dats der own fault cuz remember alot of dis shit is ILLEGAL. As far as tsi theyll recruite anyone with cans remember rlax was once wavin dat flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enough politics who cares whos down with who. if you really do your thing it shouldnt matter. get busy paint as much as possible laugh at the 12oz haters and keep it movin. cause half the people talkin shit just sit here and fill the thread with bullshit while the cats who actually paint come on here drop a couple gems on the thread and keep doin there thing!

I agree that posting the face is a shitty move but it takes more then a picture to get you. If you ever used a ATM or gotten a buss pass or drivers licence then your face is on record for the police to use along with countless other everyday things that take pictures of us. The head of the graff task force knows what beat looks like and even said what's up to him at dunkin doughnuts but never had the proof to get him. All I'm saying is that I'm tired of hearing about kwote and mozes beef. Between my girl and my roommate, I got enough drama. Then I'm at work trying to slack off on the computer to get away from work drama and what do I get on this thread..... More drama. There's a grip of sick writers in Connecticut and I would like to see more of that.

Putting someones picture on the internet is a snitch move. Period. There is no grey area. Your license agrument is idiotic..this is a graffiti forum not a city bus...if you do the police's work for them...you might as ask to get paid by them...

Wow I have not been around for so long i expected that all the beef shit would be done.....tisk tisk. OK this is what MY idea of what this thred was made for. 1)Posting of flick for others to enjoy and give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism

2)Good conversations about old storys (Jokes and so on)

3)FUN

4)The understanding that we are all kinda........in this TOGETHER! (even if we do not want to admit to that

You can go on this dope idea of a website and utilize it to its maximum potential. I do not know what is even being accomplished by beefing on the internet it just seems to be that you end up looking like a fool. I realized it!! shit man I used to write ick. Talked some shit and lost alot of my work. I wanna come here to learn and get better. PEACE

OH and umm THICK CHICKS THRED UMM.......GREAT!

Maybee qwotes looking up your info cause 3 out of the 4 post's you have, are all talking shit about him? Has anyone acctualy gotten busted because of him? If not then how can he be a snitch. I'm not taking sides but I'm tired of this back and forth shit. C4 put him down cause they know him and think he's ok and there all cool people so why doesn't anyone take the word of a group of men acctualy out in the mix of the graff game instead of believing things from people that are at home fucking around on 12oz? There is a thread for beef so take all this kwote hate over there befor they delete all these pages with great flicks. If he was suspect then I'm sure C4 would have handled him allready instead of sticking up for him. If you have gotten busted cause of dude then let's hear it!

I hear what youre saying, but if the dude has enough NERVE to threatin to post private info, like seriously... Thats enough for me, i dont know about anyone else, but thats total bullshit.

Its unacceptable, and it throws up red flags.

Just because I dont post on here doesnt give him the right to try to put me on blast. I dont post my flicks cause I dont need approval from you guys.

But, I get tired of dude talking shit and had to say something. Now he has cats PMing me saying theyre gonna come to my parents house and stomp me. Well, I live alone. And, fuck this "I can get more people than you" shit.

All things aside, I dont care what crew backs who. Remember your roots. Graff isnt about who youre down with. Its not about who can beat up who. Its about getting up. Improving yourself. Learning new techniques. And, above all else, being a true cat. Posting peoples pics and talking about ratting them out is pretty fake.

So, fuck kwote and fuck anyone who wants to fight for him. Let him stand up for himself and get whats comin.