Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why are there always blown up, trashed cars in the woods? i dont get it...

I love it ,theres a pic i came across thats my exact car and i wondered how the hell it got into such a remote location :confused:

Also Props to Fyer and Class ! they know what im talking about ,get at me if you 2 want me to do my thing and put flicks up ..if not its all good to

I love it ,theres a pic i came across thats my exact car and i wondered how the hell it got into such a remote location :confused:

Also Props to Fyer and Class ! they know what im talking about ,get at me if you 2 want me to do my thing and put flicks up ..if not its all good to

its rediculously weird and freaky, this car has been there for years, and if you look you can notice almost like a REALLY old broken up into pieces of road in the woods leading down there, so i think there was probably a street there, but i just don't get why they just left it and had shit grow round? haha

why do people continue to paint over pieces that they can't burn, don't

buff them all the way out, and then on top of it all then write

"no diss" next to their piece of shit.....

if you didn't even bring enough paint to cover the whole wall then don't

paint at all, save your money, come back when you can come correct.

A perfect example of this would be a certain eyesore and create wall that were runnin

for a bit which is nice cause these dudes dont get up like they used to and some toys rolled it with bright

pink buff and did some booty silvers over it....

^haha.

on the note about the cars, yeah ive seen quite a few in some weird ass places. like at the bottom of cliffs, at the top of cliffs..why drive a car off a cliff? actually, im sure that was pretty sick. but yeah, i see that weird ass tractor your talkin about. tracks, and in the woods is where youre gonna find the weirdest stuff.

i think that at the very least, old school fills were wayyyyy sicker and more creative than what's going on today. and that's not to say that the outlines and everything else weren't really fresh too. I think that in general, people hadn't yet fallen into a graffiti mold of what everyone thinks is sick and what everyone thinks isn't, and there was just more room for creativity to breathe. The contrast between now and then really shows. I don't mean to say that some really creative new styles aren't appearing today--I just think that more and more people are becoming concerned with what others think of their work and whether or not they will "approve"--when you don't think so much about that, your work just becomes more personal and funky, and I think it almost always comes out doper.

^^ werd.

its rediculously weird and freaky, this car has been there for years, and if you look you can notice almost like a REALLY old broken up into pieces of road in the woods leading down there, so i think there was probably a street there, but i just don't get why they just left it and had shit grow round? haha

Did you check under the hood for the flux capacitor???

A perfect example of this would be a certain eyesore and create wall that were runnin

for a bit which is nice cause these dudes dont get up like they used to and some toys rolled it with bright

pink buff and did some booty silvers over it....

lmaooo

^haha.

on the note about the cars, yeah ive seen quite a few in some weird ass places. like at the bottom of cliffs, at the top of cliffs..why drive a car off a cliff? actually, im sure that was pretty sick. but yeah, i see that weird ass tractor your talkin about. tracks, and in the woods is where youre gonna find the weirdest stuff.

such as that bus on the side of the tracks

which was "pissed" on by soaf and i think it was salt, idk

we need some B Boys for an art show this saterday night featuring mock and x. anyone interested just pm me. theirs already a few but we would like to pack the place. It's being fillmed for a video about the CT scene and is hosted by the D Cyphernauts with an m.c. battle and a ska/punk band called the screw ups opening the show. Get at me.