Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats really good with all the people one this actin like babys yo just chill and paint you all dont have to through comments at each other if yall wanna battle battle on the walls so no more bitching no more crying just shut it god man are you gonna waste your time bitching on the internet holding your dicks in your hand and crying cuz somebody went over your peice or did a block buster. just deal thats how it goes what ever happend to construtive critasim. i guess that got traded in for bitching i wanna see ficks and maybe a comment or two. were all here to do the same thing and im sure its not to whine. so to all my people that get this good looks and if you take what im sayin as a insult well i guess you should just sit on it and spin

Ick Oner

PH

agreed... what did happen to yl?

gotta start rockin the pieces on milk cartons... they missing from the thread

not to be a dick , but theres more to graffiti than posting your pictures on 12 oz. prophet before the paint even dries... call me crazy , but you will realize some day..

p.s. . most of them moved out of state from what I hear

not to be a hater here, but to me HH just lacks craft all around. taping for clean lines? stencils because your hands are doo doo? japanime charachters? check check check. just going out and painting doesnt make you writers, its about craft and style. your crew havent got the weight to be trying to call out a crew of dudes who have been around much longer than you, and whose graffiti reflects the work they have put in. just keep doing your thing, but dont think you have made anything more than a ripple in the kiddie pool yet.