Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im so sick of u fuckin kids that use talented writers you might know or have met personally to boost ur own confidence and gas ur own heads up to run your mouths on the internet. when people hear the name YL only a good few come to mind and the ones that dont are on these forums fighting other peoples battles for them and wasting their cans and film in a factory. sounds like ur keepin score, keep wasting ur time cause aint nobody stressin it but the wrong people. the state that was once lit up by respectable writers like ges and kem is now a carnival for fags with paint

^^^^

The truth!

scribs... you can say what you want about me, bottomline is you don't know me. If you did know me, you would know me better than that... I'm non-biased when it comes to people's work. I gave you props many times, posted your flicks, and I wasn't dissing on your crew, HH puts in mad work.. I like the recent production... just saying, I don't understand the hate, and maybe it's because I'm not in your shoes... but in my shoes, even before YL exhisted, the dudes I spoke of, we're on that upper level back in the "GES and KEM days" Maybe your problem is you aren't accepting of anyone that isn't your crew, or GES and KEM, maybe I'm wrong... So the respect you have for them, is the respect I have for the ones I speak of. So you can say I'm gassing or whatever, but I compliment you guys on many levels off the internet.... Either way, I'll let the flicks speak a 1000 words, "KID" ...and there is no hate, I flick everyone's shit, cause I'm a fan off all of it. so no wasting any film here... I'm bout that CT GRAF... take it with a grain of salt, see where that hate leads you...