Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YL isn't getting the love everyone else is, so they moved on. It's only the internet. Bullshit aside, name any HH cat that can burn IRM, OUIJA, ABIS, MESTO etc... these dudes been in this game for years... Not choosing sides, but it is what it is... dudes we're burning shit while cats we're still in school. I don't find the humor. I think it boils down to shit on a personal level, and just writing off the work. How dudes gonna bite Ouija's abstract style, admit they bit and then dis his crew? :rolleyes: Obviously there isn't beef with the whole crew but with specific peoples in that crew, but I guess that's what comes with being in a crew... everyone gets smeared. "Not YL" is that because people are confusing the two, or HH is mad because they burned the fuck outta every spot and made YL a household name? If that's the case, then I guess we can all paint who we're not. Shit HH and TSI have a 6-1 ratio to YL at that spot, so what's the deal? It's a hate bandwagon recently. Crew or not, some of these dudes burn, and burn well... more love... less hate...

isnt it you get what you put out? these dudes (not all! most) are haters to the fullest so of course that shit comes back around, thats karma, its a bitch. go over cats and get gone over, its graff lets not get worried about the social aspects. there is MADDD TALENT in yl! but the assholeishness outway the talent, and in a crew you represent eachother. So cats will hate.

more flics please.

im so sick of u fuckin kids that use talented writers you might know or have met personally to boost ur own confidence and gas ur own heads up to run your mouths on the internet. when people hear the name YL only a good few come to mind and the ones that dont are on these forums fighting other peoples battles for them and wasting their cans and film in a factory. sounds like ur keepin score, keep wasting ur time cause aint nobody stressin it but the wrong people. the state that was once lit up by respectable writers like ges and kem is now a carnival for fags with paint