Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eastavenu

Connect-i-cut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

peace to all the ct writers.....ph,tsi,doa.hic td c4 lsz and.....peace BUMP DOA im sick of beefin son if u see this know it's all love from here on out.......peace to all the hatford head's keepin this game alive....keep your eye's open for new ph shit all over the state....peace to all who go thru the damn thing to get a spot...

curve, mast,on point and you gotta be a new jack if you cant appreciate the flow of eros letters and character with the cherry on the top fiend for the traditional

, craze that is the first clear pic that ive ever seen you post lol its called auto focus, you found it yay !!!!!

jas7 like those pics of the sticker just a hint of (art fagginess) on point lol....

no frills .....

idk that bitch but that was funny ....

bezerc-12-.jpg.dfb05a572c2204aced7bf59884a1e9fd.jpg

bust-a-nut.jpg.ad21a5082d843cadf57f1bdf36452f11.jpg

colordialspray03.jpg.275033d1aea7801abcdb5a457a5a3556.jpg

ma nkka 4score aant use no 3d... heez got dat inergalaktic dimensional blaster funk on hiz lettersss sooo stop dat h8 ma nkkkaa cuss lyke a new maileman i dontt tallk i deliverr nkka!

if u sew hardkore den wearz ya mixtape at? i gotz mine. u getz urs.

and big upz 2 TNT cru doiinn big thangss i saw u doods got deez small ass taggs in da cornerz uv walls. now dat iz puttin hart in da game.