Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo watch this fucking video at like 0:45 and tell me that's not dope

we had mad peeps on that guy idk we ever found em doe. rampage is the spot except with this kind of weather no shade makes me just scroll up at seaside

Just look at the picture of that fucking guy.

Would you look at it

Dude don't even look like he should be in Bport yo

downtown has some great gems. there's this dope ass spot filth has like right above all the nice characters and shit. walking around there at night is one of a kind. once i was down there and this guy was projecting some movie on a blank building near it, shit was interesting

Heaven Skatepark has been resolved with the cops we had a meeting with City Officials and Hartford pd resolved the issue The 3 main building is where everyone should be doing Graff. If the pd catches you tagging the exterior wall they will ticket you. All that shit about city hall ans $10 was just bullshit they created and didnt think we would hear about it. We apologize for those who traveled far only to get kicked out but all that bs is outta here. We WIN!!! Signage will be up soon and also naming the park Heaven Aerosol park of the Arts so the police can stfu and see that we dot our i's and cross our t's. This place is gonna be worldwide known thats our goal. We will install permanent murals soon