Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are some old school connect-I-cut pics, to get this going.    Most of these I took before digital cameras in the 90’s. 

Posted Images

Late Late Edition News out Bridgeport 2 men were shot an hour ago on Harral Avenue... Police r still investigating but witnesses r saying the situation turned ugly when the victims attempted to take a $20 bill from a black man in a white tee shirt.

"The man was a crack addict, but the 2 man were goin to rip him off for a Belrock mon" explained Odarious Jones III, a local hood dweller

This was the worst crime since 4skor and jas7 years ago when a local woman used her credit card to purchase ism and was dragged into an abandoned gas stations...

local officials were dismayed to find out the man was cheated for drugs in their fair city. "we do not tolerate that kind of shenanigans" they said

ma nikka.. 1st an foremost stop typin in rain bow colors u smellin type mo in the face ... 2nd and 4 most u the type to apologize on 12oz ... my nikka is u tank? how u apologize on 12oz thas tha tankest shit i eva heard scrap. 3rd and 4 most this nikka str8 used a winky face... Nigga... put it like this... any nigga who use a winky face... u str8 mo son u a tankdula type of dula to be even mentionin the lords name in vain u str8 blasphemy slime iight 2

ooh naaa is u crazy ma nikka as far a rain bow go u a lucky charm in the face type of dula quick 2 come off in a smurf commercial....... is u dumb or is u stupit my crumb how u even jocking a TANK vernacaler when he been went all city on his wall like 7 times in the past month tho???? as far as a RIO goes u quick to get ya food took famo and i aint even eat breakfast today tho cheese stake ass nika .. tell me this how many tracks was u in on scoe41 mixtape? none but a nikka 2TANK was on like 5 of them shits... explain that my nigga a scrapaflam like TANK3 gonna out did you so put it like this how u could even bite a RIO throwie??? ya nikkas is str8 sand dwellin in the face type of nikkas son iight 2