Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
http://themercurial.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=230:danbury-citizens-police-academy-graffiti&catid=34:citizens-police-academy&Itemid=2

This article speaks for itself. I do not care about your trains done overseas(despite them being the most remarkable) and I do not care for anyone that is cool with cops.

Same cop talking to some other DF guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXKWqELvP24

Seems cool for a cop, as far as most cops go. You on the other hand....

Hmm. Cops= cops. Props to Jick, but....a lot of us will remember another CT cop who set up legal walls for people, but when his graf wall project faded, he moved toward trying to befriend the FBI to assist them in trying to nail graf writers as interstate criminals worthy of federal prosecution.

http://themercurial.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=230:danbury-citizens-police-academy-graffiti&catid=34:citizens-police-academy&Itemid=2

This article speaks for itself. I do not care about your trains done overseas(despite them being the most remarkable) and I do not care for anyone that is cool with cops.

thanks for taking the time to create a new account, i appreciate the effort. it was a great first post. here...angry bunny...seems appropriate

say hello Kansas City

7171350872_0e7fa0412b_b.jpg

And I must give props to myself: cork one. Also known as CK or Calvin Klein. Look at how I only did 5 different sketches on the wall before deciding on my final outline. Get on my level.

6112516173_81374c5704.jpg

Shut the fuck up you dumb fuck you suck just stop. you try and act funny and it is not funny no one likes you. You are the biggest joke in connecticut graff you act like no one knows you are graffshow but everyone does and stop fucking spot jocking that is not a way to get props you toy. And trying to make fun of yourself isn't funny either. Okay AUS do you understand now?

Shut the fuck up you dumb fuck you suck just stop. you try and act funny and it is not funny no one likes you. You are the biggest joke in connecticut graff you act like no one knows you are graffshow but everyone does and stop fucking spot jocking that is not a way to get props you toy. And trying to make fun of yourself isn't funny either. Okay AUS do you understand now?

thanks for taking the time to create a new account, i appreciate the effort. it was a great first post. here...where i write on things...seems appropriate

say hello to Weston CT

220px-WestonCT_Sign_Front.JPG