Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

6513147307_6522b0b376_b.jpg

Trap x Fib by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

one of u oldtimers post the dna and ask stuff from hartford tunnels and blow some young minds

they won't, cause they didnt flick it, cause it wasn't they ares or they crew members. therefore, computed in feeble minds who don..i mean can't see the bigger picture, or choose not to. "what the fuck is e.y.p. talking about? bigger picture? what the fuck is the bigger picture? it's all about me and my graffiti friends in ct, the scene revolves hardkore hip hopping and us" hip hop hip hip hop hip hop, hip hops graffiti and graffitis hip hop the 4th element man... omg im all krsoned out!" catch you at the next sager francis show. lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well man you may want to lay off the woolies but i agree with you on that.. if it's "good" i take a flick. and of course this is easier digitally. i won't lie my taste plays a role, i mean.. i don't have many legal wall flicks. i saw some cheesy e2e burners on autoracks today i didnt bother flicking just because it was super over the top 8 color shitty burner with no letters.

i do get prints of all the flicks i like. digital is easy but easy come easy go

i've heard you have quite the flick collection mr. paint eater. would love to check it out one day.

7186029052_d7b86cf8ae_b.jpg

Untitled by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

it's like that yo.. i had iwo jima flicks from 1999, i had fllicks from your cemetary tunnels, i had flicks of that santaria shit by the new britain cemetary,"i up in your town, you not up in mine"

im still puzzled by that shit, wtf was that in the cemetary, what the fuck was that symbol? what the fuck was that shit, illuminatti?

well man you may want to lay off the woolies but i agree with you on that.. if it's "good" i take a flick. and of course this is easier digitally. i won't lie my taste plays a role, i mean.. i don't have many legal wall flicks. i saw some cheesy e2e burners on autoracks today i didnt bother flicking just because it was super over the top 8 color shitty burner with no letters.

i do get prints of all the flicks i like. digital is easy but easy come easy go

i've heard you have quite the flick collection mr. paint eater. would love to check it out one day.

7186029052_d7b86cf8ae_b.jpg

Untitled by Whitey Bulger, on Flickr

you lose, make you pay for wandering....lol

You aint flicked shit, you wtched encopn gue in his undies. lol im so glad i san troubleshoot chillers and pathetic enrons cool wit dat. lol

it's saturday night, about time for eatyourpaint to start filling up the thread with complete nonsense drunken posts again..

• Like 1