Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've enjoyed exploring the State for many years.

From Canaan to Pomfret. Enfield has a really big train bridge.

The largest in the state! Norwich and the area around it is worth checking out.

My favorite is Willimantic and Windham. Think I seen Quija's first piece there.

1556867.jpg

^^This book can help you find some real ass backwards towns.

Go explore this weekend!!

Your right.

You should mention Vert, because he got up more then all of us over all (at least as far as bombing). Vert was everywhere back then. I had the chance to go bombing with him once and he was extremely cool. Pib, IMOK was also cool when I painted with him in Norwalk.

IMOK definitely made the connection from CT to NYC and also were the guys we were chasing back then. Currently, CT is centered on Hartford, but back then it was BPT and Danbury to NYC. No matter how much I wanted to fight all of you back then, I can not deny your skills or influence on CT graff.

Dont forget about New Haven

• Like 1

you would be surprised how much shit you can find in the boonies of eastern ct. so many forgotten about factories etc. i have plenty of pics give me a day or two and ill put some up

Some fond memories in abandoned CT factories.. I had a piece dissed that said "don't use stencils toy" when it was just clean lines and a good cap.

Dont forget about New Haven

actualy if you wanna dig deeper than that imok had all of new england at one point we talkn NY CT RI MASS late 80S early 90S cromag and eroc r.i.p ....

this era was golden to me at one point ,after graff hit there was a brief lul in the culture. i can only speak for myself this was my observation hence the hybrid skate culture and graff scene.

i rode for nava skates at the time goin to diferent skate parks and contest. i would always run into these dudes from NY they was shut skates we talkn like shean sheffey and jefferson pang at the time jeff wrote probe...name droppn to get a feel for the era ...

and to show that we aint doin nothn new but the preservation and devolpement of the culture new england contributed alot .....anyone that says different is johnny come lately ....