Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

belroc really who is u to be claimin u a certafied this and a certafied that when u aint even got a cos cob on smash tho?? when u aint even got a coke machine on smash i neva saw a coke machine with a belroc tag. u corny nikka go home. change ya name. there is already a BELZ in brigeport!! U lookin cheezy in the face u sure that'z a rusto or you packin 15 cans of cheez wiz boo boo ass nigga

Who do you all think are CT's heroes?

EDIT: WHY DOES IT SAY IM ABOUT TO BE BANNED ON TWO RED THINGS UNDER MY NAME? DA FUKK?

bob from bobs discount furniture

john rowland

also john haymond

geno auriemma

the red things are to signify to other members your retardation so they don't hit you and then someone woild say damn bro you just slapped a retarded child

is the graff lyfe mayn shit's real out here i'm not mic geranimo but shit's real ya know my partner asko byc that dude was given time out for ten minutes... think i front on a nikka... no im a true nikka. brought dude coloring books, juice boxes, even a set of decos look we take care of each other is the graff lyfe iight cope3