Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hey big ears. talk shit to my face not on the internet tough guy. please. and let me see one thing youve painted that is visible from anywhere other than your moms bedroom window, because thats all i've ever seen. happy mothers day!

ha please kama it's not talking shit if it's true. go back to being full of yourself. and you talk tough on the internet for some scrawny TINY LIL white hipster dude who couldn't be taller than five foot even. all i did was say your shit is wack and i stand by it, no matter how many big internet fists, or tiny in person fists you throw around because i said it. Take the diss and think about it, maybe do something about it, because straight up I bet your boys are just too nice to say something to you about it.

thanks for posting this! secr and 4skore holding down the growing connecticut RA army. word on the street is another ct destroyer got put down with the team recently.

That is very true. I've been seeing some great RA pieces over the state! Good work 4score, secr!