Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eastavenu

Connect-i-cut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

5001759671_35a2debc4b_b.jpg

RIP homie, your Spirit Is Commemorated, and will continue to be in any piece I do from now til I hang up the cans. More to come once I get a little more comfortable with your letters. I hope you like it EL. I know you're watching. Peace to all crews, friends, and family who knew Elliott. - Akt Sic -

• Like 1

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for showing so much love to Elliot. It really means alot to his family and friends. All the pieces look great. Yesterday I went and rocked a Royl piece. I took it from a blackbook he would always draw in when he came to my crib. Now he is chillin next to Celo. If someone could flick it that would be great. Because I basically have no computer skills.

^^^def, and that soki throw too.

i was also feelin that one editor piece, never seen anything quite like it.

all the royl tributes look sick, he would have been proud. RIP

damn just heard,that shit sucks,he def a cool person,we were supposed to rock a wall but it never happened you always think theres more time but tommorow aint promised to anyone...Rest In Power Royl....

TOMB.DBM.UW.BT

Even though this piece was not done in CT, I thought I would share it anyway because Faze and Casper are...and big ups to Task MDK!

5004467213_c1e46927c0_b.jpg

sooo please explain how high and dumb does a person need to be to just barely cut into the background of a 18 foot 12hour piece that was painted just last week?

Talk to your boy that told me to paint that particular spot.

sooo please explain how high and dumb does a person need to be to just barely cut into the background of a 18 foot 12hour piece that was painted just last week?

WELCOME to my world.