Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Eastavenu

Connect-i-cut.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bout to get every flik i have of homie off my old computer for him never forget "the manager" from under pressure.... musta been 13 it was never about who did what or where he knew and real heads know thats what matters

RIPROYL9.jpg

Thanks for the shout-out big EL. I know you're burning it up in the heavens. Rest well my friend. I'll see you again someday. You're name will live on forever. SIC crew forever

love breeds love. all i know is royl loved graffiti, and his friends, and he even proved it online more than most could ever hope to. nice piece mister jive. keep the love alive. my deepest regrets to my homies that lost a friend.

Sorry to hear the news about ROYL. Real cool brother. My prayers go out to his immediate family and to his extended graff fam. Forever chillin brother ROYL.

tell me that toner handstyle dont look like this alot...this tone been painting for a min and his hands look alot cleaner then this dudes...^^^^