Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh ya totally forgot. He never had a car and would ride his bike everywhere. before the hipsters... Also Demo and Cast from brookfield did some work. In these days Gaze would write MAP and Newoner. I started with Cus then Void, then Site (which for some reason i always painted an ivy leaf under my "tag", then Jaz and Mainly did jive after that. Did Seven, even, bere, keith, kjae, sugar, blowjobs, the doors, spike, neckbone, and a few other names as breathers from the jive thing...

why i just said all this i know not. time to make the donuts....

belemit.jpg

winkfreight.jpg

noble_02.jpg

r1.jpg

winker.jpg

2009_2010canvas_oldphotos-26.jpg

sitting.jpg

Yeah, good time's back then! There used to be a shit ton of Wink and company in the Stony Hill section back in the day and around that area. I can remember finding a path off the RxR track's on the opposite side of that lake by the Dune's in Bkfld and stumbling on some old Fucked up building with you and Wink on it in the middle of the wood's back in the mid 90's, but I never got a chance to flic it, bummer, never did end up ever seeing any pic's of it. Yeah, I remember one of those Bere piece's on the Pet Supply with snake's with bowtie's... Anyways, I'm done rambling! :P