Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Jick don't act tough, you of all people... Come on now we all now your protected by the police, and anyways I was the person to ever paint there so don't act like I was trying to dis mage it was just a spot to throw up a bomb no dis respect.

first off...i didnt think i was acting tough by asking y u went over mage...you seem to get a little too upset with anyone mentioning your name. protected by the cops? are you serious? how many times have i gotten bagged? way too many to have "cop protection"...so lay off that nonsense. you got something to say along those lines you look me in the eye and do it like a man. doing a throw up over a piece at an illegal spot IS disrespect be definition and i think you would be hard pressed to fing anyone who disagrees with me. i dont want this thread to turn into garbage, so i will cut this short. mind your manners.

im sorry but rize seriously is a beast i must give him what is due ..travel around ct or westchester or bx or anywhere around there for thatmatter.. and rize is on top of his game went through waterbury todat rize rize rize rize kemz kemz kemz .. kid is solid..! props bruther man..! :cool:

im sorry but rize seriously is a beast i must give him what is due ..travel around ct or westchester or bx or anywhere around there for thatmatter.. and rize is on top of his game went through waterbury todat rize rize rize rize kemz kemz kemz .. kid is solid..! props bruther man..! :cool:

THAT B MY BOI RIZE T.B.M FAM ALLDAY I KNOW U SAW HYPE & JES HOLDIN IT DOWN IN WTBY TOO TBM GOT WTBY ON LOCK...RIZE,KEMS KRU CT BIG UPS!!!