Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Late Late Edition News out Bridgeport 2 men were shot an hour ago on Harral Avenue... Police r still investigating but witnesses r saying the situation turned ugly when the victims attempted to take a $20 bill from a black man in a white tee shirt.

"The man was a crack addict, but the 2 man were goin to rip him off for a Belrock mon" explained Odarious Jones III, a local hood dweller

This was the worst crime since 4skor and jas7 years ago when a local woman used her credit card to purchase ism and was dragged into an abandoned gas stations...

local officials were dismayed to find out the man was cheated for drugs in their fair city. "we do not tolerate that kind of shenanigans" they said

ma nikka.. 1st an foremost stop typin in rain bow colors u smellin type mo in the face ... 2nd and 4 most u the type to apologize on 12oz ... my nikka is u tank? how u apologize on 12oz thas tha tankest shit i eva heard scrap. 3rd and 4 most this nikka str8 used a winky face... Nigga... put it like this... any nigga who use a winky face... u str8 mo son u a tankdula type of dula to be even mentionin the lords name in vain u str8 blasphemy slime iight 2

ooh naaa is u crazy ma nikka as far a rain bow go u a lucky charm in the face type of dula quick 2 come off in a smurf commercial....... is u dumb or is u stupit my crumb how u even jocking a TANK vernacaler when he been went all city on his wall like 7 times in the past month tho???? as far as a RIO goes u quick to get ya food took famo and i aint even eat breakfast today tho cheese stake ass nika .. tell me this how many tracks was u in on scoe41 mixtape? none but a nikka 2TANK was on like 5 of them shits... explain that my nigga a scrapaflam like TANK3 gonna out did you so put it like this how u could even bite a RIO throwie??? ya nikkas is str8 sand dwellin in the face type of nikkas son iight 2

djspits2 is bel... and i am bel... and jas7 is bell... jas7 was created from the dna of a 2 headed horse escaped into a kryptonite stone... result was a unicorn looking as a man, who would need 1 million tabs of lsd a day to live in our atmosphere. casper is also bel, but bel's dna meshed with cycle's arm pit hair, and the medulla oblongotta of abys.

R.I.P. to a nikka POOK DCS dukes was heely boarding on park st doin his normal routene putting up Tank stickers when boom he had collided with a small Indonesian women.

Curently Pook is in critical condition but his man Rlax is texting up 2 date twitter posts 2 ya boy

#rip Pook DCS

Ma nikka, 1st and 4most, who is you to be actin as a coney island ass hot dog eatting nikka, when a pook dsc got as much flavor as a ches tnt? Get ur rels tooken. Not my fault u and your shun got bodied by DEEF cause you was hu-ke lau lau off tha dippa. "Why did you pop my cans" nikka it is my policy to pop and damn can so as to prevent a pook from gettin ragged by a rook, iight chu

dogfood eatting ass nikka

FOR YOUR MOTHER FUCKING MIND.

iight scrap lem me ask u 1 question tho... is u really a cazpers HYPEMAN tho??!? but and ma nikka, who u kno dat rilly got tha fresh color skemez on deck tho wit tha yellow fill and pink outline tho ? ya nikkas need do ya home werk and see what we doin out here scrapalam. we gettin money ova here was your occupation tho scraplington dont say golf-world like ya mans..... u sstraight "heelys on heelys on heelys' gots no racks iight 2

ma nikka who da hell is u tho? my nikka u startid postin on tha CT thread like 4 days ago how u even comin at the gawds when u aint even got a hundo posts yet? u a iams dogfod in tha face type of goldon retreaver ass mut type dula my nika.....even this nikka eats your paint is more wavy than you bitch ass... nigga you got mad choo choo lingos in ya name and shit like u a str8 credit type of dula in the face wit tha trains ma nika... fall back or get ya wig lit scoemo-thug u softa then a baby ass type of shit i put my dick in and not for no thing.... woke16 is a legend in this graff shyt how u even sound rite now to be even sayin such blasphemies about a tru CT veterin scrap... my dula is on sum tank right now.. lemme show ya rite quik tho....

KOOD RICH $

a5hslv.jpg

no wonder they strate turnd ya mans tank4 job aplicaton down at tha chic filay ma nika was straight boogy boardin with his ink my sondula