Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
of all the people you could copy, why would you ever copy tank?

Love haters just don't be mad that you didn't inspire people with your pieces I'm all about helping people progress if that means copy my shit don't care just posted it tO be funny

Already have some contacts for some cities, but looking for more. Just getting my list together for my east coast trip this summer. Below is where I'll be. If you don't mind hangin w/ a chill girl and showin me spots to flick/tag PM me. Haven't made it out to the each coast yet so all help is appreciated. PM me for my flickr too as I've been on there since 07, only new to 12oz.

Pittsburgh July 23

DC & Baltimore July 24

Philadelphia July 24-25 (need a place to stay)

Boston July 26

New York July 26-Aug 1 (5days/6nights need a place to stay)

Hartford, CT - Aug 1

back to NY for Aug 2

Toronto Aug 3

(FYI cross posting this to several threads so relax)

"Ayo I be like all about the urban essence of aerosol paintings and hip hop art cause like, back in the day, last year, I kinged columbus ave, I went all city I think, you know what I'm sayin, and like yo just for the record I do not support the un-legal taggin and I will continue to inspire the inner city youths in my town.. spread da fumes, yo" -Tank