Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PureHateXonk (View Original Post)

i do respect ppl for flickin shit but to get "famous" off this shit i mean comeon half of the ppl i see on this pagewould never get play if it wasint for the internet... jus sayin..also it's good to know im not the only one thinkin this shit peace bel

This shit makes me laugh... and it was posted in response to my flick...I don't write to be famous, I almost never post my own flicks, if they get benched, they get benched. I'm not here to impress anyone. If you or anyone else wants to talk shit, state your name. Bunch of fucking ladies hiding behind ficticious usernames running mouth. Brave behind the monitor, but cool to your face when you see them in person. I could give two shits what anyone says on the internet, it holds no validity when there is no human contact making remarks to my face. Clowns. Photo documentation on a forum only writers care about doesn't bring any real fame, it's an exchange of flicks, just a new means of trading flicks. Get over yourself, there is no exposure in this thread, on this forum. This forum to the internet, is like an ant to the Earth.

Peace to the dudes in the grind, fuck the rest of you shit talkers.

EMTY