Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why is there a Zulu Nation tag next to Ser Name?I never put you down brother. Here are some Laws we follow

THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION

THE ZULU NATION IS NO GANG. IT IS AN ORGANIZATION OF INDIVIDUALS IN SEARCH OF SUCCESS, PEACE, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING AND THE RIGHTEOUS WAY OF LIFE.

ZULU MEMBERS MUST SEARCH FOR WAYS TO SURVIVE POSITIVELY IN THIS SOCIETY.

NEGATIVE ACTIVITIES ARE ACTIONS BELONGING TO THE UNRIGHTEOUS. THE ANIMAL NATURE IS THE NEGATIVE NATURE. ZULUS MUST BE CIVILIZED.

ZULUS SHOULD NOT BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY ORGANIZATIONS, WHOSE FOUNDATION IS BASED ON NEGATIVENESS.

ZULUS ARE EXPECTED TO BE AT PEACE WITH SELF AND OTHERS AT ALL TIMES.

ZULUS ARE TAUGHT TO STAND UP FOR WHATEVER THEY BELIEVE IN AND TO BELIEVE IN THE LAWS OF THE PROPHET MUWSA(MOSES) "AN EYE FOR AN EYE, A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH".

ZULUS ARE TO GREET THEIR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WHEN ENTERING AND LEAVING A MEETING OR ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET EARTH.

ZULUS ARE TO STAY AWAY FROM TROUBLE. ZULUS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SETTLE THEIR DIFFERENCES WITH OTHER ZULUS BY FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER.

ZULUS SHOULD NOT BRING ZULUS INTO THEIR PERSONAL MATTERS.IF IN NEED OF GUIDANCE OR ASSISTANCE WITH THEIR PROBLEM THEY SHOULD SPEAK TO THEIR ZULU LEADERS.

ZULUS ARE FORBIDDEN TO ADVERTISE THEIR INVOLVEMENT IN THE ZULU NATION IN A DISRESPECTFUL WAY,ESPECIALLY USING OUR NAME WITH CRIME OR VIOLENCE.

ZULUS SHOULD REMEMBER TO LEAD A PEACEFUL WAY OF LIFE AND STRIVE TO BE RIGHTEOUS.

ZULUS ARE TO SEARCH FOR KNOWLEDGE OF SELF IN ORDER TO ELEVATE THEMSELVES FROM THE JUNGLE WORLD.

ZULUS SHOULD TRY TO UPLIFT THE ZULU NATION AT ALL TIMES.THEY SHOULD ENLIGHTEN THOSE WHO GIVE US A BAD NAME INTO THE TRUE WAY OF A ZULU,WHICH IS DESCRIBED IN THE INFINITY LESSON NUMBER FOUR,QUESTION NUMBER FIVE('WHAT IS THE JOB OF A ZULU?')

ALL ZULUS SHOULD PARTICIPATE IN ZULU NATION UNIFICATION RALLIES.

ANYBODY NOT PARTICIPATING IN THE CHANGES BEING MADE IN THE ZULU NATION IS NOT A ZULU.

ZULU KINGS AND ZULU QUEENS ARE EQUALLY AS IMPORTANT IN THE FOUNDATION.RESPECT MUST BE INSURED.LEADERS MUST BE RESPECTED(KINGS AND QUEENS).

THE ZULU NATION ANNIVERSARY(FOUNDED DATE)IS NOVEMBER TWELVE.THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DATE AND SHOULD BE CELEBRATED THE SAME WEEK,FRIDAY AND SATURDAY,WHEREVER THE TWELFTH FALLS ON.

the grak and flip were by me and my cru member althought I had no idea that

they were going to be posted in the internet at all, solely because im still a toy and i

believe that anyone who has work posted in the web should have been writing for at least 5 years or more

i still would like some constructive criticizim on it so i can build as a writer and pleaze

positive feedback because every one has to start somewhere and this was my 3rd piece

p.s..Im not looking for e-beef or real beef with any one and i respect everyone as

writers I have nothing against writers that are not in my cru or from hartford i respect all kinds of crus

not just L.S.Z and T.N.T so don't go over us cause B.Y.C is from hartford or affiliated

with L.S.Z cause then your doing the exact same thing that you hate hartford writers for: for going over

ur piece cause ur not from hartford or because of wat cru u write wit or chill wit

if ur gonna go over me think of whats ur motive cause ur beef beef is not with me