Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i was told this weekend by the weather report, that it is not chill and that all the geese are flocking out to these parts...

leagl or not i will paint there to they nock that place down...this geese has been flocking out to those parts before fame wasnt " chill" and after..there plenty of other spots in bpt other then fame...we are in the processof talking to the owners to keep this place open....

we'll if fartknockers stop throwin shit all over the place, especially the guys who are to cool in the graff game to pickup after themselves cause they're shit don't stink.(the ones that get free/cheap beltons and montanas they scatter all over the place). they should put up a gate or park a truck across the entrance after dark. so after dark you have to walk in and get killed without your automobile.

GARBAGE AT FAME CITY HAS ALWAYS BEEN A ISSUE.EVEN IF THE PLACE GETS CLEANED UP,WHO'S GOING TO MONITOR IT AFTERWARDS.IV'E SPOKEN TO THE MANAGER THIS WEEK.BESIDES GARBAGE,TOYS BOMBING THE OUTSIDE WALLS IS A PROBLEM.WHAT REALLY SET OFF THE OWNERS TO SHUT THE PLACE DOWN WAS DUE TO SOME TOYS BOMBING FOUR OF THERE NEW MOVING TRUCKS PARKED OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING.SAD THING IS THE PEOPLE HATING ON FAME CITY SAYING ITS A WACK LEGAL SPOT ARE THE ONES MAKING THE MESS & STILL COMING BACK TO PAINT.LEGAL OR NOT ITS A SPOT YOU CAN GO TO ANYDAY OF THE WEEK & PAINT WITH NO HEADACHES.WHATEVER HAPPENS IVE MET ALOT OF COOL PEOPLE PAINTING THERE OVER THE YRS THAT I WOULDNT OF MET AT A CHILL TRACK SPOT!!

im starting to reconcider my statement about fame i made before.

recent events involving having to run from cops and such at once chill spots has gotten me pretty pissed about not being able to just kick it somewhere on a nice day and only having to worry about my shit coming out nice.

dont the cops have anything better to do than harass kids painting somewhere only the odd trainworker and other writer will see?

hartford PD will chase me away from a tunnel thats barely used, but wont fucking come out to file a police report when my car gets broken into and is almost stolen.