Picking locks [help]

_nightcrawler

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here are some lockpicking devices.

Supplies

1)Plain electric toothbrush with removable head.

2)Soldering iron or gun.

3)Soldering metal.

4)Small allen wrenches.

5)Knife or other sharp utensil.

6)Bolt cutters

Directions

1)Remove toothbrush head an cut top off of the toothbrush.

2)Now you should have a small enough allen wrench to cut with the bolt cuteers right above the bend of the wrench.

3)No take the longer end of the wrench and solder it to the arm of the brush motor that moved the brush head. Make sure you do a good job or the whole thing will mess up.

4)Let it sit for a while, and, VIOLA you have a electric lock pick.

http://www.inventgeek.com/Projects/lockpick/lockpick.aspx

hard drive...http://www.sorgonet.com/security/hdlockpicking/

Use a small or large hammer and strike the lock itself on the upper right side, where the piece clicks in..

Atleast thats how I used to do it back in junior high..Just keep bashing the crap out of it until it opens..

If your good you can just hit it one time, makes a little bit of noise.,.muffle it with something

Also try the prying or turning technique..use crow bar

buy some premade padlock shims. don't go with the soda can method, you'll probably end up cutting yourself and bleeding alot. google will help you find them.

I was reading a military board the other week and a guy was talking about using them in iraq. they have to open padlocks and shit on search missions, said they pop right open with the quality made ones.

you'll probably end up cutting yourself and bleeding alot. google will help you find them.

Oh yeah, you will probably end up bleeding a little bit. I still have a scar on left hand from when myself and this other newb were trying to use a hand crank drill to open this one master lock..Dumbass started turning the dril, next thing you know hes drilling between my thumb and index finger..We got the lock off though, nothing good inside.

I Downloaded this from http://www.ilovetorrents.com, you have to sign up though.

I havent read it yet so I dont know how good it is.

Illustrated Secrets of Lockpicking

contents

introduction

lock indentification

pin tumbler locks

wafer tumbler locks

double wafer locks

pin and wafer tumbler padlocks

tubular cylinder locks

mushroom and spool tumbler locks

magnetic locks

disk tumbler locks

tips for success

wheather you use just want to learn, or wanna be prepared the next

time the wife or g/f kicks you out this will teach you what you need to know.

Detailed guide to the inner workings of various commonly found locks

with an emphasis on picking them. Includes chapters on different kinds

of locks including

Its in the anarchist cook book. We had the same locks at school. You wont have a chance trying to pick it with the key bit it's too small.

Spin the lock clockwise till you do 2 revolution and stop at Zero.

Pull the lock down and keep spining clockwise till the lock stops or clicks, note the number it stops or clicks on.

then spin anti clockwise still olding it down till it stops or clicks, note the number (This is the 2nd number in the combination.)

then spin clock wise without pulling the lock down and stop on every number and attemp to open it one of the numbers has to be the final digit.

It works and doesnt take long u can do it in under 2-3 mins