I Knew It. Workign Around Kids Again Would Make Me Ill.

GamblersGrin

shit fuckers. my throat is killing me. i knew it. im in the education field and kids are always getting sick. one puked the other day on his computer. today some girl was trying to read a sentence to a coworker and myself and she was saying that the prompt, which she listens to in headphones, was asking her to spell (what she said to us) "bow." she said she spelt it it

b-o-w. i look at the sentence and it was something like "We ____ crossed the street." yeah, the word was "both." the prompt clearll says the "--th" sound but her ears couldnt even pick it up.

and yes, she was.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't go rubbing children on my face all willy nilly, that's not my bag. I'll just pee on them as a form of disciplinary action. Nothing teaches little Timmy to self restrain from pulling sarah's hair like urinating all over that new gap shirt his mommy bought him.

Actually, i have no idea what your second sentence meant and thought i'd confuse myself even moreso.