Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GamblersGrin

I Knew It. Workign Around Kids Again Would Make Me Ill.

shit fuckers. my throat is killing me. i knew it. im in the education field and kids are always getting sick. one puked the other day on his computer. today some girl was trying to read a sentence to a coworker and myself and she was saying that the prompt, which she listens to in headphones, was asking her to spell (what she said to us) "bow." she said she spelt it it

b-o-w. i look at the sentence and it was something like "We ____ crossed the street." yeah, the word was "both." the prompt clearll says the "--th" sound but her ears couldnt even pick it up.

and yes, she was.

how long have you been working with them? theyre supposed to help build up your immune system...

you must have alot of patience. i sure don't. actually i hate kids. really i think i just wish i was one again.

how long have you been working with them? theyre supposed to help build up your immune system...

i was student teaching for little bit but thats way done.

this is a new group i am working with so all fresh dirty ones.

i get along with kids better than adults (child touching jokes blocked). ive patience with kids bc theyre kids, they dont know better. no patience for adults. most of them, us, are just plain retardo.

Seems like alot of graff heads are becoming teachers. I can't wait for the headlines when one of them gets popped. "3rd grade teacher by day... tag-banger by night!":haha:

kids are fucking gross. i put being around kids and eating a girls asshole in the same catagory.

actually i dont. i dont like being around kids when im drunk.

i fucking hate kids. i used to work at a preschool and i always wondered why the rich stupid middle class white parents never hit their kids. Thats why white people are so soft, they never got slapped around and beat up like black and mexican kids

As I've mentioned before, I work with autistic kids, I felt alittle sick for the first few days but aside from that I've been alright. Luck of the draw I reckon.

whats wrong with eating a girls asshole?

as long as she cleans it up a bit first

word.

Next time you get sick, pick each kip up individually and rub them on your face. Have you and your coworker keep score how many days your students have sick days compared to his. High score wins a shiny mug or somethin.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now