Story About a Guy with No Balls

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the Patron Saint of Retards.

I once voluteered to help work at a developmentally disabled person's art gallery. I met all kinds of different people with all kinds of propblems. Mongoloids can fuck shit up, I met one that lived in a halfway house because he beat some dudes ass for talking shit on his disability, not a small person either..I gained a new respect for the those less fortunate..

Those kids could seriously start thier own gang and start owning on the rivaling gangs out there. You know some of those guys have the strength of 3 men..Id love to see them take on a club full of neonazis..Though being thier leader Id probably get the longest jail term.

I still think about it from time to time though. Id feel good seeing this people get respect that is due, even if meant turning them in muderers and robbers/thugs. People would fear them, not make fun of them..

Retards can fuckin fight...my boy works at a house for them' date=' and him and his fellow staff get the shit kicked out of em on a pretty regular basis[/quote']

Being gang bashed by a large group of retards would be the one of the worst things, i would prefer a snake bite to a retard bashing.

You have no balls if your letting this happen.

Pretty much. The "minding my own business" game is horse shit.

Are you fucking the girl as well or something?

This is seriously the most fucked up 12oz tale I've ever read.

Don't get some other girl to fuck him, that is a bad idea and the last thing he needs at this time. Clearly regardless of the circumstances he will become infatuated, thus creating a whole new spectrum of pain and an even worse situation.

You need to put that women in check, if physically then so be it and this is the only time I think I'd ever say that.

If your friend is cognative enough to talk to you about what is going on, I'm sure he can get professional help which is the real solution. If he really has a mental deficiency there are TONS of FREE care programs to look in to I'd imagine; However money doesn't sound like an issue. Also, you ARE a witness to this, and could see to it that appropriate legal action be taken.

Finally, don't fucking smoke weed with him! Tell him to cut that shit out, the last thing anyone like that needs.

Also, I'd take anything he ever bought for her that is still in her posession, shitty music CD's included, and put it on Ebay and give him the loot.

I was almost in tears reading that, nobody deserves this.

So quit enabling it.

Stop it happening, by diesel dyke or other method.

Its all well and good to come on here and tell us, but 90% of the people in this thread have said you should do something about it.

I know I would if I were in your shoes.

SO GO BE A HERO ALREADY FUCKKK.

GET THE JEW SOME FUCKING THERAPY. Weed and liquor stores are for people who can't afford psychiatric help, and this dude obviously fucking can, and he'd be better for it, too. Who knows, recovering from his trauma actually may reactivate parts of his brain that shut down from this bitch.

Set this fool right so you can scratch him off your roster, like a good patron saint of retards.

I seriously don't know how many times dude is gunna hafta say it's not his boy, just someone he knows. If you still think he should help it's cool, but you muthafuckas are makin it seem like he's turnin his back on a friend or somethin