Story About a Guy with No Balls

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ewwwww.

i dont ever want to punch a guy and have him cry all over me saying baby its okay. that is just so fuckin weird/wrong. by all means, boys can cry, but not if a bitch punches him in the face for no reason and chokes him.

whatever, if you buy my plane ticket i'll be more than happy to shit on her and take pics. then i'll slap the jew a few times and be like "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ASSHOLE" and threaten to choke him if he cries. that will leave him traumatized and hopefuly maybe man up

what do you say?

Tell you what. I'll try and get his parents' number and inform them about just how bad the situation is. If they get pissed enough to want to fuck the little bitch up, I'll hit them up for money for a plane ticket. :cool:

MAR, like I said, I've done some talking to this kid, and he is hardcore whipped. I told him how even he could get a way better girl, but he won't listen.

If he ended it, she couldn't do anything because she is a lazy bitch who doesn't leave her apartment unless he picks her up. And from what I understand, she has zero friends.

I told him that he is the one with the power (for lack of a better word) in this relationship. She is nothing without him. But at the same time, the only way the relationship will end is when she says it's over.

I'm great at giving people pep talks when they are in the dumps, but this is a case of "shit, huh, dude needs some balls handed to him."

there are millions of other chicks out there who could use him, but at the same time be sweethearts and sex godess'es and such. so what the fuck is this guys problem?! he's getting used AND abused. tell him he could be used AND be treated well? im talking about booty calls, bitches pick HIM up, back rubs and naughty slutty shit whatever he likes. he's an idiot now that i think about it.

there are millions of other chicks out there who could use him' date=' but at the same time be sweethearts and sex godess'es and such. so what the fuck is this guys problem?! he's getting used AND abused. tell him he could be used AND be treated well? im talking about booty calls, bitches pick HIM up, back rubs and naughty slutty shit whatever he likes. he's an idiot now that i think about it.[/quote']

SEE?

Oh yeah, she could totally get pregnant. Or lie about being pregnant so it buys her time to get him whipped again and then she could pull the ol' miscarriage card. Who knows?

MAR, like I said, I've done some talking to this kid, and he is hardcore whipped. I told him how even he could get a way better girl, but he won't listen.

Can you find him another girl maybe someone better to show him. Like you said this guy didnt have a girl before him, he doesnt know what he's doing.

I understand why you dont want to get involved but its the right thing to do.

ewwwww.

i dont ever want to punch a guy and have him cry all over me saying baby its okay. that is just so fuckin weird/wrong. by all means, boys can cry, but not if a bitch punches him in the face for no reason and chokes him.

whatever, if you buy my plane ticket i'll be more than happy to shit on her and take pics. then i'll slap the jew a few times and be like "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING ASSHOLE" and threaten to choke him if he cries. that will leave him traumatized and hopefuly maybe man up

what do you say?

haha.. this was my thoughts exactly..

hey weapon.. i'll be back in your area eventually..nawhaddameannnn?