Channel Zero Inventors Thread

Guest nutsonmychin!

Im not 100% sure' date=' but I believe some truck company has beaten you to this idea.[/quote']

You know..I haven't really put a whole lot of effort into it, but you're probably right. There's probably a few different ways of achieving the desired result, but if I can get the costs right it would be worth to have it on my counter here at work..Oh, and our eight other stores.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old enough to be on your sisters hot friend? what the fuck? are you fucking serious with this response?!

first of all that was retarted

and second, your sisters hot friend could be 15. you are anywhere from 11-17.

i think he meant the website, mysistershotfriend.com

im gunna invent a photogenic chip inserted in your brain so that it takes pictures when you blink your left eye. then you come home take the chip out and plug it into your G9 macs and viola.

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/fb2139971b24b010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

This guy is already working on some shit like that.

Here's some advice. A cheap way to copywrite. Send yourself that shit in the mail. Signed, sealed, delivered, postmarked with the date and it holds up in court.

Ever check out the patent procedure? It's pretty expensive and complicated.

I had dream about setting up a portable breakfast bar are the end of the train lines so that huingry commuetrs who had no time for break fast could geta bowl of cereal. I'd have the milk on my back with like a tap like you have for your soft drinks in a bar with skim etc. then cool waxed cardboard bowls the fold in on itself whenit's throw away time.

so I'd walk through the trains serving people

ladies an gentlemen

BREKKIE MAN IS HERE!

walk through train selling bowl of cornflakes etc little oj etc,

then when you reach other end walk back collect the rubbish and everyone's happy

got the idea off seeing the hotdog guys in berlin that have the whole grill thing in front of them!

Here's some advice. A cheap way to copywrite. Send yourself that shit in the mail. Signed, sealed, delivered, postmarked with the date and it holds up in court.

Haha word, I didn't think alot of other people knew about this...I actually did it like 2 years ago with my TV/remote pager idea. Fuck, I need to actually get on that

http://www.popsci.com/popsci/technology/fb2139971b24b010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html

This guy is already working on some shit like that.

I talked to a copywrite lawyer about this and he said it was shakey at best. Just fork over the couple bucks and the paperwork is not that bad.

The Poor Man's Copyright is not 100% reliable. But I guess it'd be better than nothing and at the very least raise reasonable doubt.

I've actually been giving serious thought to a new traffic control/management system. But on the reals, y'all are sleeping on my all-terrain squeege.

The Poor Man's Copyright is not 100% reliable. But I guess it'd be better than nothing and at the very least raise reasonable doubt.

I've actually been giving serious thought to a new traffic control/management system. But on the reals, y'all are sleeping on my all-terrain squeege.

yeah its really hard to prove the envelope was sealed, you could mail it tucked shut.

whats up with the traffic managment system? or is it still on hush

Liquor/mixed drink inspired ice cream was an idea I had years ago. Than Ben & Jerry's just got with the program. It's highly marketable, would come with drink recipes on the side that would include the ice cream, would carry features of the drink itself - IE Irish Car Bomb would be bitter choclate ice cream with a Baileys chunk of dense rich ice cream in the middle - it would taste awesome...