Channel Zero Inventors Thread

Guest nutsonmychin!

I'm always coming up with awsome ideas for inventions, or finding situations where someone should invent something.

i was just eating a burrito and i was kinda full about half way thru, so I want to re-wrap and save for later, but the foil, no matter how careful I try to be always turns to little shreads and it is near impossible to re wrap the burrito.

i am going to invent something like a ziplock sandwich bag for burritos. burrito on the go. and maybe a rice trap, because you take one bite and like 72 rices fly allover your shirt. fucking asshole rices.

what are your inventions?

Why not make it a tube with a strainer in the bottom?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old enough to be on your sisters hot friend? what the fuck? are you fucking serious with this response?!

first of all that was retarted

and second, your sisters hot friend could be 15. you are anywhere from 11-17.

On some technical shit..

I want to make a temperature controlled current regulator for car batteries. So when it gets hotter your alternator would not overcharge and cook the battery.

This would be extremely helpful in my state..Once the temp gets over 90 degrees your standard car battery needs little to no charge depending on voltage/constant load.

One of these days..I would be surprised if anyone gives a shit.

On some technical shit..

I want to make a temperature controlled current regulator for car batteries. So when it gets hotter your alternator would not overcharge and cook the battery.

This would be extremely helpful in my state..Once the temp gets over 90 degrees your standard car battery needs little to no charge depending on voltage/constant load.

One of these days..I would be surprised if anyone gives a shit.

Im not 100% sure, but I believe some truck company has beaten you to this idea.