Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

MORE WHOLE CARS.....DOPE SHIT....(FOR REAL)

:eek: I'M LOST FOR WORDS !!!! BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE AUTO RACKS WITH THE TA GET SEPARATED... WHEN I COME TO THE BENCH I LOOK FOR POST BY YOU, KEEP IT UP

Guest fr8lover

I CANT SPEAK. I OKAY I CAN SPEAK BUT THESE ARE SOME HOT WHOLECARS...

FIVE NEWA THAT TWO CAR JOINT...AHHHHHHHHH

Originally posted by TOFU_UFOT

how many wholecars did nace do?

KING NACE DID ABOUT 13 WHOLE CARS......AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS ON POINT....

13? i thought he did more than that...like 25 or something..i dunno..maybe i got bad info..either way..sick ass post.. seems like a dope flick collection.... rip nace miss ya homes

A visit to this thread went like this. Now that looks good *CLICK*

loading.... page says done, scroll down, see 4 trains and then a bunch of red X's.... OH shit hit reload. loading, loading, loading, done. The whole post. Whew that was close.

By the way dope post.

Originally posted by metallix

hahaha fuck LIRR, and whats with that crown over met ? i always find crowns being cheesy

Dude deserves the recognition of a King ... so I think the crown is appropriate.

Hot fucking post. Keep 'em coming. Please!

OH DEAR LORD!!!!

WILL THE GREAT POSTS EVER END??????

oh yeah, how big are those autoracks? cause they look pretty fuckin big to me.

Hot damn. I see you got it loading again. Up til like a year ago I heard of like 1 maybe 2 autorack wholecar or t2b. Now I have seen at least 15-20 . Taking it up a notch. Bigger and better.

Is that one of those double length holyrollers. I saw one out here on the west coast that was the length of two whole autoracks but it was connected like one of those double length city busses. Pretty weird, I hadn't ever seen one before and I was just thinking how crazy it would be to do a whole cars on one of those things.

Incredible post.

DAMN! i thought them europeans were the only ones who pulled of connected whole car crew type trains. Its good to see some people from the states busting that out. Oh by the way, i was priveleged enough to see that one silver mayhem wholecar by (i assume) NACE with the little characters at the bottom up close....i was fucking blown away. Its somewhere in the nace post. Once again, RIP to a true king.

Originally posted by Fuxus

Is that one of those double length holyrollers. I saw one out here on the west coast that was the length of two whole autoracks but it was connected like one of those double length city busses. Pretty weird, I hadn't ever seen one before and I was just thinking how crazy it would be to do a whole cars on one of those things.

Incredible post.

Just 2 normal ones

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this