MORE WHOLE CARS.....DOPE SHIT....(FOR REAL)

Guest THEBLACKESTWHITEGUY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TOFU_UFOT

how many wholecars did nace do?

KING NACE DID ABOUT 13 WHOLE CARS......AND EVERY ONE OF THEM WAS ON POINT....

A visit to this thread went like this. Now that looks good *CLICK*

loading.... page says done, scroll down, see 4 trains and then a bunch of red X's.... OH shit hit reload. loading, loading, loading, done. The whole post. Whew that was close.

By the way dope post.

Is that one of those double length holyrollers. I saw one out here on the west coast that was the length of two whole autoracks but it was connected like one of those double length city busses. Pretty weird, I hadn't ever seen one before and I was just thinking how crazy it would be to do a whole cars on one of those things.

Incredible post.

DAMN! i thought them europeans were the only ones who pulled of connected whole car crew type trains. Its good to see some people from the states busting that out. Oh by the way, i was priveleged enough to see that one silver mayhem wholecar by (i assume) NACE with the little characters at the bottom up close....i was fucking blown away. Its somewhere in the nace post. Once again, RIP to a true king.

Originally posted by Fuxus

Is that one of those double length holyrollers. I saw one out here on the west coast that was the length of two whole autoracks but it was connected like one of those double length city busses. Pretty weird, I hadn't ever seen one before and I was just thinking how crazy it would be to do a whole cars on one of those things.

Incredible post.

Just 2 normal ones

Originally posted by FR8 LIFE

:eek: I'M LOST FOR WORDS !!!! BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE AUTO RACKS WITH THE TA GET SEPARATED...

when they get split up, then you will see a big ass T roll by and wonder what the fuck its part of. that too me is pretty funny and i can't wait until it happens. i wish the straight head-on flicks of that could be posted, but they are like 10 connectors long.

that five and verbz are dope. much love to both of them.

rip nace, always on point.

that muse is super fresh, but when does he do something thats not?

sien5 and cope, oh shit!

Archived