Fighting with a chicken head

dagraffnazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoa.. i woulda gotten a lil freaked out in all honesty.. my advice.. is you shoulda told her this shit.. when shit was going downhill..if it bothered you so much...

cause if some guy started attacking me when i was just asking for a tent.. she handled herself better then i would..

on another note.. fuck her.. i'm pissed off at you..that you let that ugly bitch bother you..

Guest nutsonmychin!

you should ask balki to talk shit to her.

and then start an "im a fucking moron and got played by an ugly chick with STDs" support group with After School Special

wow. way too muchs hit in 1 thread for 1 day.

i wouldnt have written an essay back, i would have just replied with the standard "haha"

dont talk to me for a month and then want to borrow some shit (arent tents expensive? i wouldnt know, i keep my ass in the city) suck a cack

wow, this thread is a ton of laughs.

sheRock, can I stick it in your ass?

porkflop, I edited my posts because I realized I had some more to say.

and yes, like I said earlier, I have no shame in my game (which is also an early 90's phrase); I get down with the fugly girls every so often.

I don't think I got emo with the slob, I think I failed to provide some of the back story when I initially posted this thread which could give a little more insight into things but at this point I’m done caring.

and in the end, I can care less as to what 95% of you think, its 12oz. most of you suck at graffiti (or should I just say you are toys) and spend WAY too much time on here. thus, the opinions of internet geeks mean nothing to me.

Dawg. You got way too emo.

She is a slob, but I'm sure she can do better than you.

And our opinions obviously do mean alot to you when you're pandering to us for suport, but then when people tell you to stop acting like a nuerotic ho you get mad and call everybody a toy???:haha: Why don't you post something of yours so we all know how toy we are in comparison to goochlarockonerzzzz!:haha:

*And I respond:

Yeah, I got your voice mail but I figured since I didn’t get back in touch with you, you would “get the message”. Victoria, you haven’t contacted me in well over a month and now out of nowhere you call me because you want something? Are you kidding? You went from calling me several times a day every day for over a month, to telling me you don’t want to talk to me as much, and then we just stopped talking all together with the exception of a few emails. You were even calling me twice a day and texting me when you were in San Diego on vacation. Now, after not talking to me in over a month (and I wouldn’t consider 1 sentence emails “talking” to someone) you call me because you want something?

Well, I have no interest in lending or selling my tent to you. We aren’t friends, you don’t call me, you’ve displayed no interest in maintaining any sort of friendship with me, and I no longer have any desire to have any contact with you. I think those are good enough reasons to not want to lend you anything.

Honestly, I think you are a selfish and self-centered person from time to time, and considering I was able to ascertain that after only a few weeks of spending time with you, you must be like that more often than not. Also, who plans a camping trip without a tent? It’s funny; I remember offering to lend you my tent that Sunday I met you after I was at Special Sauce. I said I could lend it to you after you mentioned that you were going to that music festival down south in June. Funny, that’s coming up isn’t it?

You know what sucks, back in March I bought you a watch. Remember back in March when you met me at that art show in Long Beach? You saw a watch that you though was cool. Trying to be thoughtful, I bough it the next day, assuming we would still be cool by the time your birthday in June rolled around. I remembered how you said that it may not be a good idea to wear your Movado out as often as you did and you were thinking of getting a cheaper watch to knock around in. So, I figured I would be nice and get that for you, and I did. That just goes to show how much of a sucker I can be. Well, I’m sorry, I realized that I put a little too much effort into being cool with you and in the long run I was just someone who’s house you crashed at so you could save gas.

^^^dude that is so fucking gay...i'm in shock...I talk to 90 % of my freinds once a month for a minute or two or 1 or 2 emails a month.

but have someone reading your post in one of those emo your tube videos would be so fun (but of course, adding the part about writing to 12oz)

give the goocher a break...

the bitch called him out of the blue on some let me borrow a tent type shit..

he set her straight and called her out on her nerve of emailing him..

he said "i dont want contact with you" he didnt catch feelings over her..

he is just pulling her card. i probably would have done the same and told the bitch how dumb she was..

See, I'm all for the broken hearted rant...but you FUCKED UP a golden oppurtunity. What you should have done is went to a swap meet, army surplus, thrift store, Craigs List or whatever and found a shitty tent, cheap. Than set it up outside of your place, take a blow tourch or lighter or something and burn "give me back my watch bitch" in the top. They would have driven out to some camp ground in the middle of nowhere, got everything unpacked all happy (she especially so thinking she got one over) than 'OH MY FUCKING GOD - THAT GUYS CRAZY'....you could have ruined her trip and done so in a way thats would have played her Adams apple out. Revenge is where you remove "SHAME" from "GAME"...

dahm,

As I clicked this thread I was picturing 2 fighters in a boxing ring fighting with separated chicken heads.

Noting that chicken's beak is quite sharp, a chicken head with a long neck could work as a formidable weapon.

I didn't think this thread would really contain any that type of material...

to be honest as I clicked I really didn't know what to expect, but I still got disappointed.

here, a pic of chicken head soup:

102588-Chicken-head-soup-0.jpg

33%3B:2%3C8723232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2335%3D653%3D978%3DXROQDF%3E232364:863%3B64ot1lsi

This dude goes to the Gym i work out at. My friends were ganna walk over and say "Hey man,you smell that (as in "can you smell what the rock is cooking"*which might be chicken head soup). But they pussed in fear of the rock killing them in a gym full of crowded people.