Fighting with a chicken head

dagraffnazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with porkchop. i don't know what you're crying about. besides, you said 'and this is where i really lay into her' or something to that effect, well you didn't. you sound like a whiney ass homo that fell in love with some porker that IM'ed you and text messaged you alot. shut up! let her use your got damn tent, it's not like you're using it. selfish!:rolleyes:

i agree with porkchop. i don't know what you're crying about. besides' date=' you said 'and this is where i really lay into her' or something to that effect, well you didn't. you sound like a whiney ass homo that fell in love with some porker that IM'ed you and text messaged you alot. shut up! let her use your got damn tent, it's not like you're using it. selfish!:rolleyes:[/quote']

yeah, i guess you are "HeckaHella" right.

Guest nutsonmychin!
i agree with porkchop. i don't know what you're crying about. besides' date=' you said 'and this is where i really lay into her' or something to that effect, well you didn't. you sound like a whiney ass homo that fell in love with some porker that IM'ed you and text messaged you alot. shut up! let her use your got damn tent, it's not like you're using it. selfish!:rolleyes:[/quote']

thanks you.

well said.

i suspect she wanted more drunkin butt sex and that was all just an excuse. she is a whore in denial.

You played the game all wrong with her, you should have been cool with her, told her to come by hit the pussy up and when she asked for the ten told her ..you werent gonna give it up... You got to emo on her and Porkchop is kind of right... shes just being a chick and thats what they do...

I had a girl like that once, but I didnt let it get to me .,. I just used her tactic and hit it for awhile longer then started banging her bestfriend and got the best of her at the end.. If you play your cards right you can dig yourself outta this hole and make it good you still got a chnace to make work for you.

Sneak holla at me on the e tip.

P.

so let me get this straight. a girl you're friends with didn't talk to you for a month and when she did, instead of being glad you're still friends, you blow up at her. you call her names and rag her out. when she's still nice to you, you do more of the same. as far as i can tell, you're a needy, selfish cunt. you could have just said no, but instead you had to try and make her feel as bad as you. if i was her, i would have ignored your first reply and everyone after that. it's basically a situation where a baby doesn't get what he wants, so the baby cries.

663347992_l.jpg

she is in the middle in between her two sisters. i obviously got the bad apple of the bunch. oh well. (at least she has a fat ass and cooked good)

thanks lens, feel free...haha.

one more thing...the title of this thread is Fighting with a chicken head

1) You are definately not "fighting" with her. She asked to borrow your tent and you pop off about all this other shit. A fight consists of an argument or physical attack against another person. She only responded to your dumb banter. Also, you said you were waiting for her to respond to your last message...ummm what do you want her to say back exactly? that you're right and she's a selfish chickenhead?

2) She's not exactly chicken head material, and believe me I know. I've met many a chickenheads in my day, and she definately doesn't fit the description. You shouldn't rely on urbandictionary.com ...cracka. definitions come from experience.

That is all...Tootles

one more thing...the title of this thread is Fighting with a chicken head

1) You are definately not "fighting" with her. She asked to borrow your tent and you pop off about all this other shit. A fight consists of an argument or physical attack against another person. She only responded to your dumb banter. Also, you said you were waiting for her to respond to your last message...ummm what do you want her to say back exactly? that you're right and she's a selfish chickenhead?

2) She's not exactly chicken head material, and believe me I know. I've met many a chickenheads in my day, and she definately doesn't fit the description. You shouldn't rely on urbandictionary.com ...cracka. definitions come from experience.

That is all...Tootles

Listen to sheROCK...she has a point,...

First of all I was unaware that people still used the term chicken head. I mean come on that is so...mid 90's.

Pigeon%20Talking.jpg

Second of all the girl is mad ugly and looks like the mom from the 70's show (see figure A)

Figure A Kitty Foreman

kitty.jpg

Sounds like you are catching feelings so that inturn makes you the bitch and not the girl...

So I just want to quote Red Foreman (see figure B "Your a DUMBASS!"

Figure B Red Foreman

kurtwood_2002.jpg

Brought to you by Some1 and The 70's

psm026- i got you

goochlarock = EmoNADHERAimage-15238.jpg

Hey how did u get my pic.....hahahahahah..u like my pink shoes in the background...

fucken emo fuckers I tell u. Cant hate on the emo chicks though, I find them kind of hot being sad and shit all the time.