My body likes it soft served?

deterrent

It's become apparent no one aside from my self is

having soft bowel movements after holding them

in for periods of extend times.

Obviously it's not the holding it in thats making squashy

stools, so what will help solidify my BMs? Foods and such?

Coworkers said to shave my crack and asshole to cut down

on the amount of residual poop after wiping the mess?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how long is "AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME"? I SHIT EVERY MORNIN AT 7:30 A CRAMP IN MY STOMACH IS SORT OF AN ALARM FOR ME TO WAKE UP AND START MY MORNIN ROUTINE, IF I MISS IT I WONT BE ABLE TO POOP TIL THE NEXT WAKEUP CALL...WEIRD..BUT USUALLY ITS HARDENED STOOL. NOT MCFUDGE.

my friend didnt shit for a week and a half. everytime I saw him during that time I would laugh my ass off thinking about how fucked he was.

hahaha, I also just remembered that once my sister was so constipated she got this huge boulder of crap stuck in her ass and my dad put on one of those yellow dishwashing gloves and had to manually dislodge it.

eat whole grains, stay away from white rice, bananas, or anything white in general.. since they tend to constipate you- and are good for u when u got the runs. eat fiber, protein, lots of green veggies or all veggies in general. drink lots of water. and eat activa yogurt for regularity. now, please go talk to the lady up front, and she'll give you ur bill.

my friend didnt shit for a week and a half. everytime I saw him during that time I would laugh my ass off thinking about how fucked he was.

hahaha, I also just remembered that once my sister was so constipated she got this huge boulder of crap stuck in her ass and my dad put on one of those yellow dishwashing gloves and had to manually dislodge it.

pics?

i can imagine your sister crying..."wwaaa haa waaah i have a huge boulder of crap stuck in my ass daddy can you take it out"

fuckin' gross, yuck! that's not funny. and no way would i let my dad near my ass, no matter what the problem was.:eek: