Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deterrent

My body likes it soft served?

It's become apparent no one aside from my self is

having soft bowel movements after holding them

in for periods of extend times.

Obviously it's not the holding it in thats making squashy

stools, so what will help solidify my BMs? Foods and such?

Coworkers said to shave my crack and asshole to cut down

on the amount of residual poop after wiping the mess?

I'm not sure at this time, but for the lowlow price of $79.99 I can give you a thorough evaluation with great diet advice.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I can give you a thorough evaluation

:naughty: :naughty: :love4:

Evaluation.

You can always go and get your ass waxed :idea:

Maybe you need a colonic. Seriously.

*disclaimer : catface does not perform these, so don't fucking ask*

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I can give you a thorough ejaculation with my great device.

:love4: :love4: :love4:

how long is "AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME"? I SHIT EVERY MORNIN AT 7:30 A CRAMP IN MY STOMACH IS SORT OF AN ALARM FOR ME TO WAKE UP AND START MY MORNIN ROUTINE, IF I MISS IT I WONT BE ABLE TO POOP TIL THE NEXT WAKEUP CALL...WEIRD..BUT USUALLY ITS HARDENED STOOL. NOT MCFUDGE.

my friend didnt shit for a week and a half. everytime I saw him during that time I would laugh my ass off thinking about how fucked he was.

hahaha, I also just remembered that once my sister was so constipated she got this huge boulder of crap stuck in her ass and my dad put on one of those yellow dishwashing gloves and had to manually dislodge it.

iron supplements. but only take them for a few days in a row, then stop until you get the softies again. iron is bad for men to take alot of. messes with yo' balls an such.

eat whole grains, stay away from white rice, bananas, or anything white in general.. since they tend to constipate you- and are good for u when u got the runs. eat fiber, protein, lots of green veggies or all veggies in general. drink lots of water. and eat activa yogurt for regularity. now, please go talk to the lady up front, and she'll give you ur bill.

oh, and if ur having shitting it out, eat lik 2 kiwis. supposedly makes u go poop. i've tried it, and yeah... it did make me go poo

my friend didnt shit for a week and a half. everytime I saw him during that time I would laugh my ass off thinking about how fucked he was.

hahaha, I also just remembered that once my sister was so constipated she got this huge boulder of crap stuck in her ass and my dad put on one of those yellow dishwashing gloves and had to manually dislodge it.

pics?

Everyone here is saying to eat fiber, I thought that fiber was for if you couldn't shit.

I would guess that solidifying would be helped by something that makes you not shit.

-fuse.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now