revenge

el hamburgler

Some guy bumped into me the other day, so I followed him home, tied him up, and made him watch while I burned his 3 kids to death and raped his wife, then beat her into a coma. Then I kicked him in the nuts.

The internet is awesome.

*Oh, yeah, and I burned the house down too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Some guy bumped into me the other day, so I followed him home, tied him up, and made him watch while I burned his 3 kids to death and raped his wife, then beat her into a coma. Then I kicked him in the nuts.

The internet is awesome.

*Oh, yeah, and I burned the house down too.

Flicks?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I took some, but I actually broke my camera by beating some old bitch with it on my way home.

I'm way tough.

You are, I am locking my door.

You wanna know what to do? Anytime you or one of your friends see the dude, you just walk up to him and punch him dead in the fuckin face. This works really good if you get your friend's friends, and thier friends, and so on and so forth to all do it too. Pretty soon dude will be gettin punched by so many people he'll be terrified to even leave the house, nevermind ever go to a party again

Ever seen American History X?

Anyhow... Make him bite the curb and then stomp on the back of his head while he does... Or find a grimey muthafucker that'll take his manhood from him for a few bucks... Yaddada?

seriously..

Get invited to his house, give him food laced with laxative/lace his foods w/ laxative, break the chain in his toilet and leave him an upper-decker after ripping the chain out..Then as your leaving..elbow to the esophugus, brick through the his windshield.

so i got sucker punched at this party and i was way too fucked up to function. i had never even met him before and he just walks up and breaks 2 of my teeth and gives me 3 stitches...good thing i didnt feel it.

gimme smoe suggestions of how to fuck him up worse... i was thinkin break both his legs or somethn.

maybe kill his parents

I had a tooth knocked back like that once. It split my toung. Still have a scarred toung.

Doc at the ER pulled the tooth back straight by hand though and it healed fine. You might want to look into that. Hope it's not too late for you to get it fixed so easily.

Oh yeah... brass knuckles (for your revenge).

Or a madball.:beat:

yeah i got the teeth fixed by now but i have this fuckin brace for a month not and no nerves in my teeth. got hella nitrous at the dentists so i didnt feel it. my teefs gonna turn black in about a year and fucking 3600 BUCKS TO GET THEM REPLACED. THEN ABOUT 5-10 YEARS LATER I NEED CAPS WHICH WILL BE HELLA MORE.

so far he has recieved one out of many more beatings to come. just a broken eye socket this time

yeah i got the teeth fixed by now but i have this fuckin brace for a month not and no nerves in my teeth. got hella nitrous at the dentists so i didnt feel it. my teefs gonna turn black in about a year and fucking 3600 BUCKS TO GET THEM REPLACED. THEN ABOUT 5-10 YEARS LATER I NEED CAPS WHICH WILL BE HELLA MORE.

so far he has recieved one out of many more beatings to come. just a broken eye socket this time

dude no worries...

front_grills.jpg