Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i got sucker punched at this party and i was way too fucked up to function. i had never even met him before and he just walks up and breaks 2 of my teeth and gives me 3 stitches...good thing i didnt feel it.

gimme smoe suggestions of how to fuck him up worse... i was thinkin break both his legs or somethn.

maybe kill his parents

may21_001.jpg.a06e78396beca378269d227658a2d97a.jpg

The best revenge is leading a successful, satisfying life.

Or etching car windows.

sucks to be you.

do this:

Pepper spray to the face, kick to the head, steel his wallet

u talked shit im guessing. since you don't remember best way to figure it out is talk to some friends. if it was out of the blue, i would justtakle him to small claims court.

Find out where he lives, wait for him to leave the house, roll up on him, take a louisville slugger to his knees, and then stomp his mouth a few times. Then you're good. Oh yeah, don't forget to spit on him either

SHITTTTTT

KILL HIM.

GO FOR SOMETHING ON THE SAME LEVEL OF DAMAGE, TEAR ONE OF HIS EARS NEARLY OFF, BROKEN FINGER, BROKEN NOSE.

YOU CANNOT LET IT GO UNPUNISHED.

Yeah, your friends should have been all over that situation. If you cant rely on your friends too look after you at a party, can you really count on them if some real shit was about to go down. I'd dispense a good ol' fashioned ass kicking on the mutherfucker who suckered you,do it sober so you can then explain to him why hes a bitch and shouldn't be cheapin people in the mouth. Then roll him for his cash... you might as well.

find out where he lives

then write him a letter and let him know that you dont deserve to be treated like that

Throw him with rocks and bottles and knives. Take a bag full of nasty shit to throw at him.

Also take an aluminium baseball bat that you use when he tries to come and beat your ass.

or kidnap him, take him to the forest and lock him to his throat to a tree with a bike lock:

bike%20lock%20sample%203.jpg

then leave him there.

Or maybe he should just be brought to a situation of extreme fear.

Gather a bunch of friends and go beat him down... none of you say a word to him.

Just 20 masked guys delivering pain and leaving the scene. do it again after 2 years

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Arrange a conference, vote to sanction him, if he wants to go to war, tell him he has 20 ‎days to comply with UN regulations or you will invade.‎

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now