WHO SHOULD PAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if some bitch gets you angry and you end up breaking something, who should pay.

im like.....BITCH IF YOU DIDNT PISS ME OFF SO MUCH IN THE FIRST PLACE I WOULDNT HAVE BROKEN THAT FUCKING LAMP OVER YOUR HEAD..SO YOU PAY FOR IT

So i can assume we can all look forward to seeing you on COPS in the near future?

Please, don't breed.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'm going out to New York in novmeber/december...I am mulling over whether I should buy Gliko a beer or not.

You should......

or he will end you.

I think he would appreciate a nice beer. Everyone at work is older than me and they don't know how to do shit. I hate rich boujee folk. And theres this lady who doesn't even know how to use a damn mouse and calls me sweetie honey dear. I hope you have a good weekend lens.

I realize we're talkin about shits now, but I can feel him on the breakin shit. Everytime I get mad I punch something, and usually break it...noone ever tries to make me pay though, so I guess this thread doesn't matter to me.

It's a bad habit I need to get out of, I've got constantly fucked up knuckles

i punched a door back in febuary and broke my hand as a result. not cool! how i love hospital trips and doctor bills as a result of stupidity.

Yeah, my boy has broke his hand 3 or 4 times punchin walls...luckily I haven't broke anything yet, but my knuckles are always fucked up. Come to think of it, I prolly have broken one or two and just not dealt with it