work rant

alure

Today at work I:

-Watched 3 episodes of Justice League Unlimited (Youtube)

-Watched 3 episodes of Superman the Animated Series (Youtube)

-Slept for over an hour

Kimball's my boy now...

today at work i watched full metal jacket on VHS(jealousmuch??VHSealousmaybe)

hit some wiffle balls

lunch - pastrami rye hot spicy mustard..

devil's rejects dvd this time

xfiles at 5 on scifizi.

i also did alot of work..

and what the fuck is with giving changes at 6:15?

thats what blows about work..

movies and tv.

thats what is rad about work..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've really been enjoying the last 2 months of unemployment, but it's time to get a job again. All I know is I'm not goin back to a kitchen...hard work, and cooks are some seriously whiny, gossipy bitches. Fuck that, I get enough of that shit dealin with writers

So alure, you better have like, forwaded her back the email and said something like "Ive taken care of 5 of these emails for you, cant do your work. Hope i've helped"

Love,

The sugar sweet miss alure.

Or something as patronising, with hidden sarcasm.

haha no i emailed her this:

you gotta be kidding me with all the emails you sent me right??? you said a few..

thats pretty annoying..

and then i forwarded them all back to her..

and i came into work and she apologized

and ringworm? cant you take medication for that shit to get it removed? what the hell is your manager doing allowing that?..

reminds me of when this girl had the flu at a restuarant, puking..and he was allowing her to prepare the food..

office ladies fuckign suck

especially the ones that "know" your job better than you

yep....

an maybe they do....

am I gonna be doin this in 2 years?.. hells to the no…

not my fault they have no lives, this is

all they have, an they devote their entire pathetic

existence to it....

losers.

Daytime soaps? Come on man. That shit is foul. I caught like 5 minutes of one of those in the break room because the chicks at work dominate the fucking TV.....fucking MERMAID beefing with human broad over fucking this one dude.

hahah i love Passions. I guess foxs bitch finally figured out about the strange mermaid lady. I wonder what andora is gonna do?

and ringworm? cant you take medication for that shit to get it removed? what the hell is your manager doing allowing that?..

reminds me of when this girl had the flu at a restuarant, puking..and he was allowing her to prepare the food..

yea theres medicine your doc can give you for it. The problem is i dont think this girl is taking it like she should, because it kinda gets better, then flares up again something fierce. Don't even get me started about the boss, shes just concerned about money, and keeps telling me "its just athletes foot she got on her arm, its not contagious."

I know I'm no doctor, but I've take more than enough pathology classes to know what fucking ringworm is, and that shit is highly contagious. I'm Fuckin shook dude. you dont even know..

hahah i love Passions. I guess foxs bitch finally figured out about the strange mermaid lady. I wonder what andora is gonna do?

a friend of mine grew up with one of the guy actors on passions. i've met him and some of the other actors at the bars a few times... usually lots of hotties with em...

i've never seen the show though.... or heard anyone talk about it...

My job has alot of ups: can get days off whenevers, can work overtime if i like, the fridge is always stocked, can work when i choose to often.

Downers: I'm the youngest here but half the brokers are retarded and older, dont' know little things of how the office is managed. Theres this one bitch which I call "the MASK" because shes about 70 yrs old (or so it looks like) has had lots of plastic surgery and doesnt know how to do anything on the computer. Apparantly, she's had an assistant all her life. Now she thinks I'm her assitant. I don't mind helping but she is really annoying also. She repeats things all the time and talks to me really slowly with a raspy old lady voice. She also can't write or spell for shit. Shes so obnoxious, they told her to work from home, and now shes even worse not for the other employees , but for me because I answer most of the phones and so I have to talk to her. Fuck you Gail Bershon!

My job has alot of ups: can get days off whenevers, can work overtime if i like, the fridge is always stocked, can work when i choose to often.

Downers: I'm the youngest here but half the brokers are retarded and older, dont' know little things of how the office is managed. Theres this one bitch which I call "the MASK" because shes about 70 yrs old (or so it looks like) has had lots of plastic surgery and doesnt know how to do anything on the computer. Apparantly, she's had an assistant all her life. Now she thinks I'm her assitant. I don't mind helping but she is really annoying also. She repeats things all the time and talks to me really slowly with a raspy old lady voice. She also can't write or spell for shit. Shes so obnoxious, they told her to work from home, and now shes even worse not for the other employees , but for me because I answer most of the phones and so I have to talk to her. Fuck you Gail Bershon!

would i be correct in assuming this lady started off as the kind of girl who slept with people to benefit her career. now a thousand years later she is up the top with NO fucking clue whats going on and nobody wants to get rid of her because they probably all slept wth her at some point.

because thats what it sounds like. you should get her fired.