work rant

alure

Okay post shit that bugs you about your work, people you work with..managers.. all the bullshit you have to deal with day to day..

and i dont give a fuck if there was already a thread on this..HERES A NEW ONE...

So lastnight when Im closing up, one of the girls ask me if she can forward me a few emails from support.. I said sure.. considering I had kept up with them from 3-11..and responded to all the customers..

I come in this morning..and check support..tons of emails that need to be responded to, check my other email..that bitch has the nerve to forward me 40 fucking emails that she hadnt done..

Yeah fucking right.. after I kept up with all my work.. I'm not here to pick up your lazy ass's slack..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hate where i work.....an 80% abandoned business park. All the IT, RD, MIT, Scientist assholes i have to sell stuff to (they can sense my ability to get laid and party so they make it difficult for me to close a deal)

my boss---> cheapskate, gives minimal direction to me, stiffed me on health benefits

I selfemployed before I went all Columbine.

I making around the same as I did when I left about 9 months ago.

But I wake every day, chilled the fuck out, no office politics to stress about,

man its not as daunting as you imagine it will be, but I'm my own motherfucker.

Like I said, making around the same as I did when I left, but work is a constant,

a bit more self discipline , and I'm free!

on a positive note,.

today at work we have digital cable but they didnt know how to hook it up to the tv.. But I fixed it so now im days will be spent watching daytime soaps.

Your brain is gonna rot.

I work with immigrants only. That can be sometimes good, and sometimes bad. Either way, the boss is a fuckhead who doesn't like me because I'm not Muslim (well, that's one reason, I think). Good thing I'm out of there whenever I feel like going in there and saying "fuck you, I quit". Which is extremely soon.

Oh, and fuck young people who are from, like, Afghanistan, and think Afghanis invented everything ever made. And that every legend and song and poem from every culture was bitten off them. Who the fuck teaches them this shit?

sometimes.... whilst

at work... I wanna punch the ching chomg behind me...

smack the wanna be fugly ass janky toothed wannabe j-lo

right next to me... an choke slam the fatty boom batty across from

me aka my boss....

these bitchs...

Iv had more college than all of them

put together.... yet they always tryna act like

im some flunkie go-fer....

only thing that keeps me here.....

is the $$$$...

I like money.

plus Im witty an make em look stupid alll

the time....

good times..

roll with it.

its only 8 hours a day.....

Daytime soaps? Come on man. That shit is foul. I caught like 5 minutes of one of those in the break room because the chicks at work dominate the fucking TV.....fucking MERMAID beefing with human broad over fucking this one dude.

I hate work, the person who works my position before me takes 2 hour lunches, doesn't do a fucking thing for for the first 4 hours of her shift,......so I end up doing her work and mine. And they had the fucking nerve to tell me to pick up the pace....suck a dick.

I'm really tryin to stop complaining about work, because I do it too much. I'm tryin to be more positive about it because I guess it could be worse somewhere else...

The worst part is that my boss is making a nail tech work and shes got ringworm on her entire right arm, calf, and lower back. So if someone could top that, please do tell.....

I work in an office with 50+ year old women and then a guy and girl in their 30's.

The 50 year old women are cool by me.. but the other two spend their days talking about Eminem's marriage, American Idol and 'that crazy myspace thing that's all over the news'.

It's hell. I hate it. I'd rather be washing skyscraper windows.