motherfucking wisdom teeth unappreciation thread

DEE38

I don't have any dental right now... so It'll be a while till I can get them removed... but for the past 3 months my wisdom teeth has been bothering me because everytime I eat I bite my cheeks. :(

anyone else with this problem?

I'm about to do it like the bumfight dvd's and take it out my self

SHIT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have that same problem dee.

i hate the dentist so i never had em removed.

they start to come in and bother the fuck out of me as i bite my cheeks every two minutes

then they go back to where they were and i forget about it

it happens less and less often every year

you have no idea how much i hate the dentist....... you know how people have clown phobias? well i have a dentist phobia :(

someone google the scientific term for that shit, and no its not called "fuckin pussy"

Guest R@ndomH3ro

The Pro's and Con's of Wisdom Tooth Removal

Some Pro's of Removing a Wisdom Tooth:

Wisdom teeth may be hard to access with your toothbrush or floss. Over time, the accumulation of bacteria, sugars and acids may cause a cavity to form in the tooth. If it is not restored with a filling, the cavity may spread and destroy more tooth structure causing severe consequences to the tooth and surrounding supportive structures.

Due to the difficulty of keeping these teeth clean with your daily home care (brushing and flossing), bacteria and food debris remaining on the wisdom teeth may present a foul smell-causing bad breath.

A wisdom tooth that is still under the gums in a horizontal position (rather than a vertical position) may exert pressure to the surrounding teeth, causing crowding and crooked teeth. This also may occur if there is not enough space in the mouth for the wisdom tooth. This may warrant braces to repair the damage.

A wisdom tooth that is still under the gums may become irritated. The gum tissue that lays over the tooth may harbor food debris and bacteria that gets trapped under the gum, resulting in an infection in the gums.

Some Con's of Removing the Wisdom Teeth:

Depending on the size shape and position of the tooth, removal can vary from a simple extraction to a more complex extraction. With a simple extraction, there is usually little swelling, bruising and/or bleeding. More complex extraction will require special treatment which may result in more bruising, swelling and bleeding. However, your dental professional will provide you with post treatment instructions to minimize these side effects.

Following an extraction, a condition called "dry socket" may occur. If the blood clot that formed in the extraction area becomes dislodged, it exposes the underlying bone. This condition is very painful, but resolves after a few days. It is preventable by following the post treatment instructions provided by your dental professional.

The longer you wait and the older you get, there is the potential for more problems to occur. This is because as you get older, the bone surrounding the tooth becomes more dense, making the tooth more difficult to remove. The healing process may also be slower.

-Stolen from http://www.umanitoba.ca/outreach/wisdomtooth/wteeth.htm

you have no idea how much i hate the dentist....... you know how people have clown phobias? well i have a dentist phobia :(

someone google the scientific term for that shit, and no its not called "fuckin pussy"

Fuckinpussaphobia actually..

Seriously though... Dentophobia: Fear of dentists.

Haha here's a few...

Defecaloesiophobia- Fear of painful bowels movements.

Eurotophobia- Fear of female genitalia.

Ithyphallophobia- Fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.

Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope.

Venustraphobia- Fear of beautiful women.

Zemmiphobia- Fear of the great mole rat.

Oh yeh and the drugs you get after you get you wisdom teeth taken out are worth it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Ditto' date=' my whole family is the evolved. Soon we'll be able to fly and generate optic blasts.[/quote']

I thought I was the only one!

We should ban together and fight crime, but then be shunned by society because they dont understand are superior status in evolution.

my upper wisdom teeth partially crumbled in my mouth so i had to get'em removed.

i had all four done at once...I still have'em too..sitting on my door frame to my closet.

Getting put to sleep with drugs was some fun times....i had the best dreams.

seriously Dee, you feel like you're asleep for maybe, 3o seconds and you wake up an ohur and half later like "Whoa! wtf?!?!?"

I never got swollen either. i was back to eating cheeseburgers two days later

ugh i fucking hate wisdom teeth.. i gotta get mine removed asap..over crowding in my teeth.. my teeth keep shifting.. like right now.. it's been bothering me real bad..

but i FINALLY.. tried to set up an appointment right now..but they were closed