Fuck Norris Facts

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Fuck Chuck Norris Facts

8. A Chinaman once told Chuck Norris that his penis was small during a karate tournament.

i like this one because its a really, really shit joke.

im glad this site came along. at this point the holocaust is funnier than chuck norris jokes.

Re: Fuck Chuck Norris Facts

If you yell "Chuck Norris" into the Grand Canyon, it echoes back "is a pussy."

Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting because hunting implies that you might kill something. Chuck Norris goes bird watching.

Chuck Norris came up with the idea for his look after many years studying the Brawny paper towel man.

haha im a fan

Guest spectr

ha there is some crappy chuck norris movie on ondemand right now for comcast its some shit about a retarded kid beating up bullies with his hero chuck norris, i had forgotten about him until that and now this please stop talking about him life is so much better when i can make myself forget about him and belive he doesn't exist.

A shepherd once accidentally spilled his coffee on Chuck Norris' lap. Chuck Norris went to the man's field and fucked every one of his sheep. Chuck Norris wasn't trying to get back at him, he just loves to fuck sheep.

Chuck Norris was born Chuck Stevens but took his wife's name when they were married.

Chuck Norris always insists that he's joking when he sniggers in his camp voice, "I'm going outside to have a fag, and then I'm going to have a cigarette." But we all know he's not joking.

:lol:

steven seagal squints his eyes to try to look asian. steven seagal also has a big stomach, so him doing that martial arts these days is hardly believable. steven seagal isn't athletic, he just moves his hands real fast and breaks necks and wrists while the camera angles moves fast. steven seagal wore a du-rag in that retarded movie with ja rule because he has a receding hairline.

just some things i noticed and wanted to point out.

i also think deep down inside, david carradine, steven seagal, and chuck norris wish they were asian.

yeah i saw it. and it was a dumb ass movie. i don't even remember what exactly it was about since i lost interest. it was just more of a washed up action hero resorting to doing a movie with two rappers that can't act playing the roles of hardcore gangsters.