fav. video

hbg

i just wanted too see all your favorite videos cuz im lokking to buy some new ones . mine was ciope 2 kings destroy . i like videos with bombing in it. thats y i like that video . i only seen one frieght video. gtv fr8 it was alright. does anyone know where i can get older gtv videos like the best of Graffiti TV 1, 2 and 3 . . oh yeah anyone who has seen dity hands 2 . is it good

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest YinzerXpress

style wars is the best ever hands down

wildstyle is hype too in the same old nyc fashion as style wars

gtv 1 2 3 is ill, lots of bombing, kez 5 slammin vans during the day on a public street

gtv 4 got ovie live clean trains and some cope shit

gtv 6 is hype too, interview with tats cru and interview and live painting with nace(rip) and rime

gtv 7 is ill, better quality than the other gtv vids, bombing from curve from philly is my fave part

sneak attack is a fr8 vid fairly new i believe lots of dope shit, good quality, live painting and it is almost 2 hours long which is the shit for a graff video

tales from the rails is another ill fr8 video, live painting with yen and others, different from most fr8 vids cause it got a classic rock oriented soundtrack

fx vid is dope

cope's vid is dope

dirty hand 2 is real ill

thats all for now

The while you were sleeping video is pretty good. the part with nemel and agua makes that shit. so crazy. street soldiers is also real dope if you can still find it, im not sure if theyre still out there. and out to bomb, number 4 i think it is, is one of the worst i think ive ever seen. the shits like 20 minutes long and not one thing is spelled right. actually, its got a good bombs in it. and truck turner is the best ive ever seen.

Archived