Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

aquariums...

Guest Ginger Bread Man

who has an aquarium or sustains aqualife in their homes? i just picked up a 20 gallon tank to break in the new fish into their permenant home. anyone have any interesting, large or super expensive fish?

:discuss:

I could never maintain life in any of the aquariums Ihave owned. I feel bad for he little guys, cause I tried for like 5 years and went through almost a hundred fish.

hahaha.

Edit: Googleoner says I should get a 3d Fish Screen saver..hmmm..

Googleoner with the save again!!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

here are few fish that will soon join the others...

kk28.jpg

the kois

Piranha1.jpg

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ssp that bad. real bad.. serial fish killer

You should probably woory about that cell phone bill before you buy any mroe fishies..

Guest Ginger Bread Man

haha thats comedy. im about to drop about 1400 on my aquarium.. i totally forgot about the legal bullshit...

shit why did u remind me?

when i was younger, my parents bought a bunch of salt water fishies and they all ended up killing one another...the panther fish ate the really young clown fish oine night and when we checked it out in the morning you could see a faint orange lump showing through it's belly.

lets hope your giant chest doenst knock the tank over!

Guest Ginger Bread Man

that shit is awesome and a half.

all my fish are freshwater fish (mostly cichlids, and a couple catfish) -- so no, nothing that exotic... gotta go with the saltwater fish if you want the real bright colored or bizarre fish. but saltwater fish is usually more expensive and more difficult to maintain.

anyone here know what's the better tank, acrylic or glass? there has been discussion about this. i own a glass one -- most of the fish store owners seem to prefer acrylic. but acrylic will scratch when you clean the tank too harshly or the rocks on the bottom will scratch it.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i read a bit about the glass vs acrylic. most swear that on larger aquaria the prefered is acrylic . ask me why?

no clue

i've heard glass has more potential to crack than acrylic. i've had the glass for a while and had no problems. once you scratch acrylic it begins to look cloudy.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

plenty of buses look like that theo... really damaged type

had one, they all died. i can't even know where to being again. good luck though, a true interest in this can create a really nice aquarium.

jsut get goldfish.

anything else is more expensive and harder. And if your like me you will not be bothered to filter water , etc

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now