poor bauer (anti china thread)

Guest nutsonmychin!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that shit was on last night

get cable.

ass hat

i'M STILL ON SEASON 4. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD RENTING THAT SHIT FOR A WHILE NOW. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I KNOW THE FAT DUDE DIED, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT CHINA IS BEHIND SOME SHIT. FUCK THAT, AND FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOVES TO SPOIL. WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION?

I have a question. Was the Chinese invasion this season or last season? Because I can't remember, since I wasn't watching this season regularly at all, but I watched last night and remembered the whole china ninja invasion. I guess it had to have been last season, or maybe two seasons ago. And what was the big problem of the season? Nuke in LA? I don't remember what that is from. Someone help me.

Guest nutsonmychin!
I have a question. Was the Chinese invasion this season or last season? Because I can't remember' date=' since I wasn't watching this season regularly at all, but I watched last night and remembered the whole china ninja invasion. I guess it had to have been last season, or maybe two seasons ago. And what was the big problem of the season? Nuke in LA? I don't remember what that is from. Someone help me.[/quote']

the end of last season

thats why he went into hiding