Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest nutsonmychin!

poor bauer (anti china thread)

Guest nutsonmychin!

poor jack.

when does he sleep? eat? go potty?

damn chinas.

I DIDN'T READ THE FIRST POST, BUT YOU'RE NOT ANY COOLER FOR PURPOSELY TRYING TO SPOIL SHIT. FUCK YOU.

Guest nutsonmychin!

that shit was on last night

get cable.

ass hat

that shit was on last night

get cable.

ass hat

i'M STILL ON SEASON 4. I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO AFFORD RENTING THAT SHIT FOR A WHILE NOW. IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT I KNOW THE FAT DUDE DIED, BUT NOW I KNOW THAT CHINA IS BEHIND SOME SHIT. FUCK THAT, AND FUCK YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO LOVES TO SPOIL. WHAT IS THE ATTRACTION?

Guest nutsonmychin!

i didnt even spoil.

god

I have a question. Was the Chinese invasion this season or last season? Because I can't remember, since I wasn't watching this season regularly at all, but I watched last night and remembered the whole china ninja invasion. I guess it had to have been last season, or maybe two seasons ago. And what was the big problem of the season? Nuke in LA? I don't remember what that is from. Someone help me.

I heard that Jack gets merked for giving Tony Soprano a blowjob at the construction site.

True?

yeh. got caught by the dr. and she merked him with a machette. crazy shit.

Guest nutsonmychin!
I have a question. Was the Chinese invasion this season or last season? Because I can't remember' date=' since I wasn't watching this season regularly at all, but I watched last night and remembered the whole china ninja invasion. I guess it had to have been last season, or maybe two seasons ago. And what was the big problem of the season? Nuke in LA? I don't remember what that is from. Someone help me.[/quote']

the end of last season

thats why he went into hiding

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now