The Soymilk/Ricemilk thread

DITDxCULT

Guest R@ndomH3ro
I'm the one crying? You hippie fucks and your soyjuice craze. Don't get mad at me cause I'm all about keeping it real.

I KEEPS IT REAL!

Yeah you sure are

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keep it real, dawg, Keep it real.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually' date=' that's precisely what would probably happen.[/quote']

yo have no fucking idea. On the 2nd day of a 2 day meet, they fed us pizza the night before with some gnarly cheese... As soon as I came out the blocks I knew that if I tried to press, I'd have shit on myself. Needless to say, i didnt run a good race

No I'm not talking about oxygen poisening, sorry. That's something completely different. I'm talking about oxygen in general...

I understand what you're saying about pressure and oxygen and all that noise, except you seem to be relaying the fact that 100% oxygen is only bad at high pressures, because nobody understands your little lame ass numbers.

You can site howstuffworks.com all you want, if you breath 100% oxygen at normal pressure it blinds, fucks with your lungs a little, then proceeds to kill you.

At high pressure it does it faster.

Please don't use well known websites to pass of knowledge you pretend to know. Or if you do, at least cite it like the rest of the plagiarizing college community.

Shit.

A) Yeah hormones are bad and shit, but there is no definate study it's actually bad for you.

B ) I'm sure it is in the long run, but I'm sure if they did studies on soy they will eventually find that it's not good for you either.

C) The most damaging thing to your body is oxygen. That's right, the one thing we actually need to live is the shit that does the most damage to our cells.

D) Life sucks assholes,

E) If you don't die fat, drunk, and from Syphilis. You didn't do it right.

G

A) Yes there are. You also said so in the first half of this sentence.

B ) Actually, they have, and it's not.

C) Wrong. A few things that are worse for your body are fire, carbon monoxide, acid, arsenic, radiation, getting kicked by a horse, frostbite, the ebola virus, pretending to tag Air Force One, prolonged exposure to water, and bacon. I'm sure there are others as well.

D) No, it doesn't.

E) Also wrong.

No I'm not talking about oxygen poisening, sorry. That's something completely different. I'm talking about oxygen in general...

I understand what you're saying about pressure and oxygen and all that noise, except you seem to be relaying the fact that 100% oxygen is only bad at high pressures, because nobody understands your little lame ass numbers.

You can site howstuffworks.com all you want, if you breath 100% oxygen at normal pressure it blinds, fucks with your lungs a little, then proceeds to kill you.

At high pressure it does it faster.

Please don't use well known websites to pass of knowledge you pretend to know. Or if you do, at least cite it like the rest of the plagiarizing college community.

Shit.

you are keeping it so real dawg :shook:

i also have a degree in biochemistry

sorry i forgot to use subscripts.

since life sucks

just go kill yourself

you are keeping it so real dawg :shook:

i also have a degree in biochemistry

sorry i forgot to use subscripts.

since life sucks

just go kill yourself

Well with that big bad degree in biochemestry, you think you could of done more than copy and paste what howstuffworks.com told you to say....

Take the internet serious kids.

I'm sorry so since I don't have a degree in biochemistry, can someone direct me to some concrete proof that hormones in cows actually cause problems in people...

Cause I haven't actually even looked into it, I'm just sure people say it does cause that's what in style right now.

Pumping Oxygen

Most oxygen bars use either "aviators breathing oxygen" or oxygen extracted out of the air in the bar. Aviators breathing oxygen (ABO) is a medical-grade oxygen, not less than 99.0 percent pure, intended for commercial or private aircraft use. ABO should not be used for recreational inhalation or medical therapeutic treatment of humans or animals.

Many oxygen bars use a concentrator, which filters out the nitrogen and other gases in the air circulating in the room, and then delivers the concentrated oxygen, about 95 percent pure, through a hose at a continuous flow rate. But oxygen users inhale the surrounding air along with the oxygen pumped through the nose hose, which decreases the concentration. The concentration is further decreased when oxygen is pumped through an aroma. According to one oxygen bar supplier, the customer gets less than 50 percent pure oxygen.

Although breathing these low levels of oxygen may not hurt a healthy person, "people have nothing to gain by frequenting oxygen bars, and subject themselves to unnecessary risk," says Purucker.

Again .. if you do not drink cows milk I'd like to hear what you do drink -- especially if it is soy/rice milk. Usually when I go to local health food stores they only stock cases of edensoy and ricedream. I wish they stocked cases of Silk enhanced.