I'm about to break shit...(FUCK THE BANK THREAD)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything I should look out for or are there any banks you do or dont recommend using?

I dont wanna fuck up and end up having to owe shit or have some bullshit fees outta nowhere like Mr. P up top.

only spend the money you have....

use direct deposit and then withdrawl a certain amount of cash that you plan on spending that week or during that pay period. don't use your bank card to continually make purchases. this will help you avoid over drawing your account as well as not spending more than you want to.

1. get direct deposit

2. get a student checking account

3. write down your transactions

4. you can have a bank card. just keep track of your transactions

5. start putting a little money each pay period into a savings account.

6. write down your transactions.

I had wamu but fuck that. I now am at U.S. bank. theyre open 7 days a week and they always let me slide when i am overdrawn. Banks suck.. paper has been worthless in the past way back . if you have lots and i mean lots sitting in the bank , buy gold instead.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I would like to put in more, I got in to a little credit debit that I need to pay off. Fucking houses, why dont they come with furniture already in them!

Guest R@ndomH3ro
i hear that.. we went from a 1300 sqft apt to a 3200 sqft house' date=' that was brutal. for the longest time we had a 400,000$ house with lawn furninture, haha, oh man, I'm so glad those days are behind me.[/quote']

I wish I was at your point. I really need to free up more money.

CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

05/19/06 CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

05/18/06 CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

05/17/06 CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

05/16/06 CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

05/16/06 OVERDRAFT FEE $33.00

05/15/06 CONTINUOUS OD LEVEL 1 CHARGE $5.00

this is my online statment. they charge me 5 dollars everyday till i put money in that bitch

i fucking hate the bank

i made a 4 dollar overdraft on mistake?? and this is what they do to me, fuck you wellsfargo

look at the pro shedding some light!

i got a statement yesterday and it showed my OD charges plus that LEVEL 1 shit because of a $4.02 cent transaction i made a week ago. i guess i will probably get another one showing 2 more? oh well either way i've learned my lesson.

how much do you contribute? i knocked mine up to 31% recently

31%?? whoa...thats on some catch up about to retire tip. why don't you invest some of that money in mutual funds or something similar outside your 401k that you can actually have access to with out getting penalized?

i'm supposing your young and have lots of time to build up a 401k..

but thats just me I guess.

If you have money sitting there, buy gold and keep it in a safe. I dont mean buy stocks and shit. The dollar isn't shit. You buy gold coins, you can go anywhere in the world and liquidate. Also, there is a "loophole". If you buy bullion gold and other gold coins, you have to give your social security number and the government has to know about it, but theres certain coins from certain years that are non-confiscatable. Meaning nobody has to know and you don't get taxed on it. Man, you can't lose there. I work at a financial office where we sell all that stuff. Sometimes we even guarantee, and in writing put that if you dont make money in the first year, we will buy it back at whatever you bought it at. People always convert ira's and etc to metals and they make lots of money also.And if you want to cash out your gold it only takes 2-3 days. k bye.

I DON"T HAVE A MINIMUM BALANCE ON MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. Goddamn! I've had that shit on zero for weeks without penalty. And its a checking account......a fucking electronic wallet as far as I'm concerned. I stack my bills in a SAVINGS ACCOUNT.

And Some1, I don't spend money I don't have. The whole point of this thread was they hit me with an OVERDRAW fee when I had 10 bucks sitting in the account.

Overdraft....(nice screename).....solid advice.....yeah I didn't spell the whole thing out out of laziness but I got that shit settled this morning.....so it's in the past.

and I've been in the real world for a hot minute.....so you guys can stop dropping that line .....people make mistakes and sometimes people like to bitch about said mistakes on internet messageboards full of SuPeR CoOl tAgGeR GrAfFeRz.

I don't really understand american debit cards. how does it let you spend more than you have? wouldnt that just make it a credit card?

its easy here. canadian debit cards take funds directly from your chequing or savings acount, if you dont have enough cash, it rejects the transaction. nice and simple.