Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smoke crack

laguna beach marathon....

i was all hungover today..and..watched the laguna beach marthon from 12-8 today....at first iw as all 'this shit is ridiculously lame..but..these girls are hot and there aint shit else on..so..whatever'....but then.....i think i started to actually like the shit.:shakehead:

i think i just got sucked into it with all the little teasers at the end of each episode....plus looking at hot highschool girls is a good way to kill an afternoon when youre hungover....but yeah..shit was lame..and i cant see myself watching it again.

I don't really watch the show (but I know people who love it - including my brother), but I definitely have a thing for Jessica. Her face reminds me of a girl I used to know...

Yeah man, I was gonna say that LC is my second favourite. She's got the best personality, but Jesse has the best face (to me).

kristinlb.jpg

^ Kristin is a looker and everything, but I don't know how she's become such a celebrity. She hooked up with Nick Lachey and Matt Leinart, who is a super stud in California, I'd imagine.

It's all about:

LC

LC%20-%20Beach_web.jpg

and Jessica

jessica8.jpg

and then there's that other girl that looks like an alien. I don't know her name. Morgan, or Casey, or something. She's foul.

I don't know...I'm talking about the obviously fake blonde. I mean, I know a lot of them are fake blondes, but this one is obvious, and she has a weird face and a small head. I'd still smash, though.

I made a post...dunno where it went

That chick jessica has some real nice tits, but Kristen is definately the hottest bitch around...and that flick posted of her is my new desktop

I don't know...I'm talking about the obviously fake blonde. I mean' date=' I know a lot of them are fake blondes, but this one is obvious, and she has a weird face and a small head. I'd still smash, though.[/quote']

are you talking about LC's friend LO? the one who got the jetta for graduation?

One thing about this show I always find real hard to believe is that these muthafuckas are my age...I guess rich people just look older

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now